Random Album/Song upload thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Genghis Tron- Board Up the House Remixes Vol. 3

1. Board Up The House (Danny Lohner Remix) 4:16
2. The Feast (Scott Hull Remix) 4:30
3. City On A Hill/The Whips Blow Back (Phillip Cope Remix)
4. I Won't Come Back (Ulver Remix) 5:32
5. Relief (Drumcorps Remix) 6:56
Thanks for this.

Edit: When I tried to extract it I only got tracks 3-5 it said the first two were corrupt. Anyone else have this problem? Anyone else have another link?

MURK

Sicc OG
Oct 18, 2003
www.myspace.com
Anthony Green- Avalon Remixes

1. She Loves Me So
2. Dear Child (I’ve Been Dying To Reach You)
3. Drug Dealer
4. Stonehearted Man
5. Babygirl
6. Miracle Sun
7. Califone
8. Slowing Down (Long Time Coming)
9. The First Day Of Work At The Microscope Store
10. Devils Song (This Feels Like A Nightmare)
11. Ripped Apart
how different is this from the first avalon?

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Jan 14, 2006
i cant wait for a young coyotes album. ive been talking to them and they're really cool people. i didnt have the chance to go see them live since they cancelled the show nearest to me and SF is kinda a long ways. but good luck to them they recently were featured as a myspace artist and i heard they did some daytrotter sessions which are supposed to come out some time soon.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
thanks this is probably as good as FF if not slightly better
I like it a lot too. He has 3-4 other albums out there not including this one. I grabbed two of them last night as well and they were both great as too. Just wiki his name and it will tell you what he all has out. He used to be the drummer for Saxon Shore too. That's another great band as well.

As of right now I still like Fleet Foxes more. The harmonizing on their LP and EP is just so spot on. And they sound like that live too.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
i cant wait for a young coyotes album. ive been talking to them and they're really cool people. i didnt have the chance to go see them live since they cancelled the show nearest to me and SF is kinda a long ways. but good luck to them they recently were featured as a myspace artist and i heard they did some daytrotter sessions which are supposed to come out some time soon.
damn I thought that fell through and zach was just gonna do solo shit, that's good to read.

oh and on the subject of bands breaking up, Wax On Radio just did, while they were recording a new album. Gaysville

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Damn, that Animal Collective song is so fucking good.

Merriweather Post Pavilion is going to be such an awesome. I know we aren't even there yet but I'm guessing either that album or Grizzly Bear's new album will be my favorite of 2009.

The artwork for Merriweather Post Pavilion is a trip too.

That's not a gif by the way.

Jan 14, 2006
^^i almost had a seizure lol

i saved that picture and put it full screen and listened to the song at the same time and it felt like i was gonna be sucked in by it at any moment. no joke.