Random Album/Song upload thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
These guys are like a poppier version of Annuals since it's most of the same band members.

Sunfold- Toy Tugboats

1. Oregon
2. Shrinking The Sphere
3. Sailed Off To The Sea
4. Gnosis
5. To Wake The Eye
6. Gorgée de Rubis
7. Shapeshiftin’
8. Sara The American Winter
9. Osk
10. Holding The Charm

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
^just skimmed that cd. First impressions....i like it. This bands really good. Shapeshiftin was kinda the odd song out though, i liked it nonetheless. Really jazzyish and the lead singers voice was alright too. Reminds me of casey kinda on the last song.

May 9, 2002
GHOSTSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are redone and mixed this time.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
3 of the original parts turned into songs on Manipulator I think, I know Seattlantis was one of them.

And I thought listening to these would just be cool to hear the demos finally finished but I'm only on part 1 and they've changed it so much it's brand new fucking awesome all over again. Can't wait to hear part 5.