Random Album/Song upload thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2007
for all you drunks

32 Ounce - He's Drunk

Couple dudes from florida, got this out of one of them old school AOL warez chatrooms way back when... haven't been able to find shit from them anywhere else, which is a shame cause they're dope as fuck... if anybody likes this shit PM me and i'll link you to the full album.

Dec 11, 2007
well sorry for lookin through the other sections of this site that i don't normally visit and tryin to contribute some quality shit. since this ain't for rap, here's a demo of Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd. hit me up or reply if you want the demos for the whole "The Wall" album.

20_Comfortably_Numb.mp3

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
^^^ Quit being so scene RJ! lol jk...did you get around to checking out that Antlers album?

Anyways, Kyle jogged my memory on how awesome this band is in the top 5 bands thread or whatever it is called. They are called Wolves in the Throne Room and they are from Olympia, Washington and while the band doesn't like to be pigenholed to one genre most people call them some form of black metal. This album is amazing and can be played from the back and the epic 18 minute 16 second closing track I Will Lay Down My Bones Among the Rocks and Roots is one on of the best songs I've heard in years.

Wolves In The Throne Room - Two Hunters

http://rapidshare.com/files/69095579/WiTTR.rar.html

Myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/wolvesinthethroneroom

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Haven't seen it yet Jesse, I'll put it in here when I do though.

^^^ Quit being so scene RJ! lol jk...did you get around to checking out that Antlers album?

Anyways, Kyle jogged my memory on how awesome this band is in the top 5 bands thread or whatever it is called.
Did you at least download it to hear the song with Nic? I flipped out when I heard it haha, the kid who sent it to me didn't even know who he was. I asked Nic about it on the gatsbys forums and he said he was cool with all of them after he tried out for the band and had this song written and asked if they wanted to put it on their album so all of his and the other singer's shit is what he wrote and then Jonathan wrote his usual retarded screaming parts which on that song is probably his best ever "I'm a million fucking bucks, I'm a thousand fucking bucks, your bitch is dead she was hit by a truck, what the fuck?!" hahaha
I'm DLing that Antlers album right now. And that Wolves In the Throne Room album is fucking tight too.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
The song was decent, Nic was about the only good thing about IMO. I'm really burnt out on all this "scene" post hardcore stuff. Actually most new post hardcore in general for that matter. I think the whole sub-genre has kind of evolved into a joke of sorts. I mean I still love a lot of the older bands/albums and there are still a few good new ones but that's my feeling for the most part.

Yeah, that Wolves In the Throne Room album is fucking awesome. Was that your first time hearing them?

Here is their other album called Diadem of 12 Stars that is tight as well but I prefer Two Hunters personally.
http://www.mediafire.com/?68mn3gno29e

and their 2005 Demo
http://rapidshare.com/files/94510584/Wolves_in_the_Throne_Room_-_2005_Demo.rar
(password: dysterwald.blogspot.com)

They also have a 2004 Demo too with a different singer that is pretty good too.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Ya most of it (post hXc) sounds the same, but I still like it so I don't mind as long as it has some decent screaming/singing and a breakdown or two.
And ya that was my first time hearing them, I'll check those out too thanks.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Couple leaks

Jaguar Love EP
Ex- Blood Brothers

1. Highways of Gold
2. My Organ Sounds Like...
3. Videotape Seascape

Coldplay- Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends
Still not a legit leak but this is the full album.

1. Life in Technicolor
2. Cemeteries of London
3. Lost?
4. 42
5. Lovers in Japan / Reign of Love
6. Yes
7. Viva la Vida
8. Violet Hill
9. Strawberry Swing
10. Death and All His Friends
11. Lost? (Acoustic Version)
12. Lovers in Japan (Acoustic Version)

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yup, I know. I have the songs that have been on their myspace but they aren't the best quality. Georgia Take Me to the Sea is an awesome song. It looks like they are saving that for the full length.

Past Lives is the other singer, bass player and drummer from Blood Brothers new band with another guy that used to play with them on the early albums on guitar. I've only heard the songs on their myspace but they were just alright IMO.

You ever check out Neon Blonde RJ? If not you should.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Past Lives is the other singer, bass player and drummer from Blood Brothers new band with another guy that used to play with them on the early albums on guitar. I've only heard the songs on their myspace but they were just alright IMO.

Actually I just listened to them again last night and they are a lot better then I remember them being the last time I listened to them. I think before they just had up the demos though.

http://www.myspace.com/pastlivesmusic