Raiders Vs Saints

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
im talking to shit to tony on ps3 since he is playing madden and doesnt want to watch the raiders get destroyed
LOL... you damn right. I turned it off and then had to spank someone on line to take out my fustrations. I was going to reply to your message but I thought I'd wait until your Cowboys found a way to choke before I did.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
So Where Has Tony Been And His Raiders Will Be Better With Out Kiffin Statements?
Not saying we would of won if we still had kiffin, but i think the results would have been better.........They are still playing that bullshit defense.......34-3 thats horrible........Drew Brees is on fire though........A proud niner fan which is my next door neighbor would have mowed my lawn if we pulled out a win in N.O...........Fuck Cable, Bring Kiffin Back....

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
I'm glad this ended up turned out like it did obviously. It's going to be our last actual home game until Nov. 24th because we're getting robbed out of a fucking home game against the Chargers in London. After last monday's game where we lost a hard close game that we should've walked away with I had a feeling we'd come out playing hard and we did.

.. also I'm glad Mehlhaff got rid of his nerves early on. I can't take another shotty kicker.