Raiders Vs Saints

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I really don't even give a fuck anymore

this loss actually didn't even hurt like the last 2

at this point I'm pretty much numb to the pain... and I've just accepted that it's gonna be another garbage year

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
haha

I always hope the Niners lose

and I got a bet with my neighbor who's a Niners fan that the Raiders will have a better record by the end of the season

so I really want them to lose

Apr 25, 2002
haha

I always hope the Niners lose

and I got a bet with my neighbor who's a Niners fan that the Raiders will have a better record by the end of the season

so I really want them to lose
That sucks, man. I don't like the raiders, but I don't really root for them to lose games. I laugh when they do and I keep it real when I predict whether or not they'll actually win or lose, but I'm not really hoping to see them lose. A lot of my family are raider fans and I see how they get all hurt when they lose, so I guess that's why I don't mind when they win. The only time I start talking bad about the raiders is when raider fans wanna talk bad about the Niners. Other than that, the raiders don't concern me.

It must suck to have such hatred, though.

LOL

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
nah it doesn't suck

it's all in fun

all the people I know who are niners fans talk shit to me about the Raiders and vice versa... it's all just in fun

and like I said... I got money on the Raiders having a better season...

Apr 25, 2002
When we lost to the Saints I seem to recall a bunch of raider fans saying they were gonna handle them when they played them. Normally I wouldn't stoop to their level to talk shit, but what happened?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
When we lost to the Saints I seem to recall a bunch of raider fans saying they were gonna handle them when they played them. Normally I wouldn't stoop to their level to talk shit, but what happened?
I dunno... but I can tell you that I never said that...

I thought we would lose that game... I didn't think it would be that bad... but didn't expect us to win