Raiders vs Browns Game Day

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
7 QBs to replace Campbell
Campbell is not a great quarterback, but he's not one who makes a million mistakes every game. He's been able to put together respectable seasons in black and silver. With him having a broken collarbone, it's hard to imagine the Raiders maintaining their momentum and continuing to be victorious.
It's hard to find a new quarterback midseason, but it can be done if the guy is right for the job. These 10 guys can step into the Radiers' system and save their 2011 campaign.

1. Marc Bulger
2. Charlie Frye
3. Tony Pike
4. Patrick Ramsey
5. Carson Palmer
6. Jake Delhomme
7. David Garrard

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...7-quarterbacks-who-can-replace-jason-campbell

I'd like to see Garrard.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Oh shit... I forgot about garrard. Didn't he say he wants to come back, but just didn't wanna play for Miami, or.some shit like that?

Let's make that happen. This sunday sucks. I'm not even happy we won. Fuck man

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I'm cool off gerrard..Adam Sheflar (sp) said they should bring him in asap on twitter....Id rather roll with boller or pryor...Id take brett favre right now..

Jun 18, 2005
Finally the Bay is making some real noise..... Catching the nations attention! Good shit sucks about Campbell tho. They should try & Garrard or Palmer.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
As soon as i found out campbell out for season, garrard was the first QB that came to mind for me. He ain't a bad QB. Dude never has talent around him really cept for MJD.

But trading for Palmer ain't bad but I know bengals lookin for high draft picks n were already short on that so that's a no go.

FUCK MAN! Ofcourse as soon as the raiders r playin good fball, fuckin some shit like THIS has to happen to out squad. BULLSHIT!

Dec 2, 2006
Boller will be fine. He hardly takes any reps during the week. Give him some time to work with the first team. Carson Palmer will be a Raider by weeks end. Either that or Gerrard. A win is a win. We need to beat KC next week.