Raiders vs Browns Game Day

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Honestly Campbell has always made me nervous, he improved this season but thats not saying much. Raiders are fine, haters eat a dick. 4-2!!!!!

Sep 24, 2006
campbell out for year. boller sucks and a rookie qb who i think will never be ready this year as his backup yay.

boller was 8/14 for 100 yards but missed two wide open receivers.

Apr 23, 2010
campbell out for year. boller sucks and a rookie qb who i think will never be ready this year as his backup yay.

boller was 8/14 for 100 yards but missed two wide open receivers.
yeah boller missed a few people and it looks like when he was in they kinda held back....

what free agent QBs are still out there right now?

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
if this is official, thats gunna hurt us a little, but we never know till next week how much.

we need boller to step it up, but i think hue having experience with him already is a plus, he knows his strengths and weaknesses and will set the game plan up for Boller. our number one thing aint passing anyways, and with these receivers we got, we just need a decent QB to just give the receivers a chance to make plays.
Jason Campbell broke his collarbone in Sunday's game against the Browns and is expected to miss the rest of the season.
The break appeared to be on Campbell's throwing side, ending any chance of a return this year. That leaves Kyle Boller as the Raiders' starter and the Raiders will have to look to the street for a No. 3 quarterback. It's unlikely rookie project Terrelle Pryor is already prepared to be one injury away from seeing the field. Downgrade the entire Raiders' passing game going forward.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
we won, but it cost us our qb. david gerrard had better numbers than campbell last year, I'd take my chances with him over boller. the bengals need to stop being faggots and just trade us palmer.

Jan 4, 2003
I'm not a fan of Kyle Boller at all.. I hope he proves me wrong! but I'd take my chances with David Gerrard over him off tops.. we don't require much outta a QB in this offense.. DMac, oline, WRs we solid in those areas.. but mobility is a big plus.. Boller can move but his accuracy is horrible/ do the right thing Hue! It just might be PRYOR TIME.. but I doubt it