RAIDERS HIRE GREG KNAPP AS OC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
BIG DEEBO 559 said:
WHY DO U GIVE A SHIT IF RAIDERS GET VICK?YOUR A BRONCO FAN.
That's why I care!

Vick is nothing to be scared of. Denver and San Diego both have fast defense which negates what Vick can do...make him throw....yeah right, he can't do that on a consistent basis!

That's why I care!

Mar 16, 2005
BIG DEEBO 559 said:
SO YOUR SAYING WHEN DENVER,SAN DIEGO,AND KANSAS CITY PLAYED AGAINST VICK.THEY WERE ALL ABLE TO STOP HIM.I DOUBT THAT.BE CAREFUL WHAT U WISH FOR IT MIGHT HAPPEN.

You have seen vick play right? His best play is a throw to the TE...do the raiders have 1 to be afraid of? With Diegos and Denvers speed defensive speed that negates his running ability.

I would love it. You think you guys are tired of bad passes now wait until you watch vick throwing the balls...bwhahahahaha

May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
thascary1 said:
You have seen vick play right? His best play is a throw to the TE...do the raiders have 1 to be afraid of? With Diegos and Denvers speed defensive speed that negates his running ability.

I would love it. You think you guys are tired of bad passes now wait until you watch vick throwing the balls...bwhahahahaha
I WOULDNT CARE IF HE SCRAMBLED AND WAS OUR LEADING RUSHER.AS LONG AS HE WON GAMES.IM PRETTY SURE NOONE WOULD HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT.IT WOULD MAKE UP FOR OUR SHITTY RB JORDAN.VICK IN MY EYES WOULD BE A GOOD ADDITION 2 THE RAIDERS.

May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
IF THE CHARGERS AND BRONCOS DEFENSE WAS SO GOOD WHY WERE THE RAIDERS ABLE TO MOVE THEIR OFFENSE AGAINST THE CHARGERS AND BRONCOS.THEY HAD SOME CLOSE GAMES WITH THE RAIDERS EXCEPT THE SEASON OPENER WHEN S.D.SHUT THE RAIDERS OUT. A

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i feel so sorry for the oakland offense. knapp does not adjust well and is highly predictable. first down run up the middle. second down run up the middle. 3rd down pass. 4th down punt. dont be surprised to see a trade for matt schaub who does well and fits perfectly in knapps system. i think he would be better than jamarcus off the bat. spend picks on offensive line help. does al davis really want to pay #1 pick money for a question mark like russel?????