RAIDERS HIRE GREG KNAPP AS OC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
Quick said:
Raider fans really think was a good move????

Maybe the raiders are going to get vick so him and knapp can reunite...........
please let raiders get vick

I never pray but for this I would start!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
thascary1 said:
NFL starts with talent first....see Saints!
Every team in the NFL has some kind if talent. It's starts with coaching... Coaching is more important than talent. The Raiders on paper had talent last year and they ended up 2-14. You can have talent and still be garbage. And you mentioned the Saints right? Their coach won coach of the year.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
thascary1 said:
a good running back would help even better.
Or how about a coach that can teach that cheatin' as "cut block" that Denver is known for? That should help our running game out.... don't you think?

Jan 4, 2003
thascary1 said:
a good running back would help even better.
not much of a fan of Lamont Jordan, But I feel he can succeed.. He put up some nice #s before last season when the oline was still pretty bad... Maybe this season we can finally have a successful oline and Jordan and Fargas can carry the load unless the Raiders draft an RB

May 2, 2002
RAS 925 said:
not much of a fan of Lamont Jordan, But I feel he can succeed.. He put up some nice #s before last season when the oline was still pretty bad... Maybe this season we can finally have a successful oline and Jordan and Fargas can carry the load unless the Raiders draft an RB
He only ran for 1025 yards...that's 64 yards a game.

Those are not nice numbers.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Lamberto Quintero said:
^^ How about a decent O-Line. Raiders aren't doing shit until they fix this problem.
That problem might be fixed with new coaches. They probably will change the blocking schemes and sign a few free agents.

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
Tony said:
That problem might be fixed with new coaches. They probably will change the blocking schemes and sign a few free agents.
If they do in fact "fix" the line, then I hope they draft a RB and run 75% of the time and win games by controlling the clock, dominating with power football and with their tough defense. That is what I would like to see at least...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Lamberto Quintero said:
If they do in fact "fix" the line, then I hope they draft a RB and run 75% of the time and win games by controlling the clock, dominating with power football and with their tough defense. That is what I would like to see at least...
You wanna see some old smash mouth football huh... It's the safest way to win games these days. We'll see what happens. Our offense is already looking better.

Apr 25, 2002
gimpypimp said:
He only ran for 1025 yards...that's 64 yards a game.

Those are not nice numbers.
Im pretty sure he missed 2-3 games in 2005 so that average isnt accurate. Not bad considering how bad the line was at run blocking tho..He's a servicable back with a good line and system but Id rather get a franchise calibur back like Peterson. Jordan hasn't stayed healthy since he's been in Oakland.