Raiders hire Al Saunders as OC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I like most of Hue Jackson's play calling last year, although some was highly questionable sometimes and other times you could tell it was Al Davis calling for certain players to be called upon coughcoughDHBcoughcough.....I like that campbell will have some consistency with the coaches, I think Saunders will just be Jackson's helper as he calls plays and runs the offense, hopefully we get a good DC who will be given the ability to lead the defense

Jan 4, 2003
he's been working for the ravens. same team that slapped the shit out of your team in the playoffs, remember?
haha REAL TALK!! a lotta ravens fans would love to have Hue & Saunders back.. even Harbaugh spoked highly of tha guy but of course wouldn't deny him tha opportunity to become an OC since they already have theirs

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
he's been working for the ravens. same team that slapped the shit out of your team in the playoffs, remember?

yeah playoffs...i remember that. Dont seem to remember who the raiders played though.

Also i believe he wasnt the Offensive Coordinator. He was the assistant coach. And most of the time when your Assistant coach your also a coordinator. So that means he fell off.

He is prolly gonna be an improvement. But if you couldnt do shit with Campbell in Washington doubt he will do anything in Oakland.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
yeah playoffs...i remember that. Dont seem to remember who the raiders played though.

Also i believe he wasnt the Offensive Coordinator. He was the assistant coach. And most of the time when your Assistant coach your also a coordinator. So that means he fell off.

He is prolly gonna be an improvement. But if you couldnt do shit with Campbell in Washington doubt he will do anything in Oakland.
well we have a better overall offense than he was dealing with in Washington... soooo... yeaaaaahhh...

you're the homie breh, but you sound like a hater right bout now, breh

or maybe it's just because I'm drunk... I dunno...

Mar 24, 2006
whoa whoa whoa.

slow ya roll sally.

last year was the first time ya'll swept us in almost a decade... lets not get ahead of ourselves like ya'll usually do over there in Raider land now.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Its not that he couldn't do anything with Campbell in Washington... its that nobody can do anything with Washington.
lmao very true...

well we have a better overall offense than he was dealing with in Washington... soooo... yeaaaaahhh...

you're the homie breh, but you sound like a hater right bout now, breh

or maybe it's just because I'm drunk... I dunno...
i was just trollin breh...gotta get in a few cheap shots since i dont do it often. But yeah prolly made you more heated cause you was drunk. Unfortunately for me I dont need beer to get me heated on these damn boards.

We'll sweep the faggot queefs again next year.
And not make the playoffs again? Thats cool with me

Mar 24, 2006
ya'll schedule is exactly like ours except pitt and indy, you guys get houston and cleveland. we both gotta play the nfc north and afc east next season. and how the nfl is from year to year...no tellin' who will really be good and won't be yet.