Raiders Coach Lane Kiffin Could Be Fired As Early As Tomorrow

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
do raider fans wake up in the morning thinking about this?

i cant remember the last time someone was fired during the season......thats just wrong..
it seems to happen in baseball more, since the season is longer. Didnt it happen to willie randolf this year, in the middle of the night, on the road, he found out in his hotel...lol

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
RAIDERS FANS WANT TO “KEEP KIFFIN”

RAIDERS FANS WANT TO “KEEP KIFFIN”

Posted by Mike Florio on September 19, 2008, 9:10 a.m.

We’d like to say that we’ve decided to throw some traffic at a new web site aimed at giving Raiders fans a platform for voicing their support for coach Lane Kiffin because of honorable motivations.

Frankly, we’re doing it in order to be left alone.

We’ve been peppered with e-mails over the past 18 hours or so regarding the creation of the “Keep Kiffin” site, and we suspect that it will only get worse until we post the link to the site and invite any Raiders fans who want to keep Lane Kiffin to voice their support for him.

Beyond our own selfish interests to have less e-mail messages through which to wade, we support this move not because we think Kiffin should stay (we have no opinion at this point), bur because the franchise will be handcuffed until the situation is resolved.

As we see it, owner Al Davis either needs to fire Kiffin or to state publicly that he won’t be fired. The dark cloud of uncertainty isn’t good for anyone, and the longer it lingers the more likely it will be that Raiders fans find something else to do with their shrinking discretionary income, and their scant free time.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I agree... Al should not fire him during the season and he needs to issue a statement to say so to kill all this noise.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I think Kiffin will at least have to get us into the playoffs to satisfy Al. Maybe beat up on Denver if we can and beat San Diego or even sweep them.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
signed the petition

hopefully Al realizes that most Raider fans are supporting Kiffin... it might not make a difference... but maybe he'll think twice

I just wish other people in the organization could tell Al he's making the wrong decision... but I'm sure nobody else wants to stand up to him because they're afraid they'll get fired to

Sep 29, 2003
LOL... I think so too. If not after the next loss, it will probably be after the next blow out loss.

Agreed, and if Mcfadden can have another big game, this week's game will be closer than most think....I'ma say 20-17 Bills.....Even though Buffalo has a history or blowing out the raiders...