Raiders camp vs niners camp

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I didnt realize that u had to throw picks and be a 50% passer against a weaker defense to be a better quarterback.... once again, the things that raider fans think.... lol
so you're basing their entire careers off one preseason game???

the things niners fans think.....

and if you do wanna talk about these 2 games, Cambell threw for almost twice as many yards per pass...

also... it's funny how you talk about how Campbell only threw for 50% completion... Niners fans were going crazy today about Nate Davis when he threw for less than 50% completion

once again... the things niners fans think....

smdh...

last week Smith threw an INT and Campbell didn't...

once AGAIN...

I don't even have to say it... just stop now Chree...

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Why u wanna talk about the past? we talkin about right now right? well as of RIGHT now, Alex Smith played better. makes sense correcT?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Why u wanna talk about the past? we talkin about right now right? well as of RIGHT now, Alex Smith played better. makes sense correcT?
so if Alex Smith happened to have better stats than Peyton Manning this particular week... are you gonna say he's a better QB?

your logic fucking sucks

Campbell is a better QB than Smith... period

ask anyone besides Niners fans and they'll agree with me... Jason Campbell is average... but he's better than Smith... get over it, is it that hard to admit? do you hate the Raiders so much you aren't willing to say we're better at a position than you guys are?

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
i am a niner fan but also unbiased... the raiders starting qb is not better than the niners. BUT i am not saying as of today smith is better than j either. in fact i think they are BOTH mediocre and will be both teams Achilles heel before its all said and done.

Sidenote: chree does have a point about j having more weapons and better athletes in washington on offense than he now has on the raiders. thats just a fact. portis and the redskin wr's over the last 3 years have been head and shoulders above the raiders offensive players.

its pre season guys. NOTHING COUNTS RIGHT NOW.

Jan 5, 2006
i am a niner fan but also unbiased... the raiders starting qb is not better than the niners. BUT i am not saying as of today smith is better than j either. in fact i think they are BOTH mediocre and will be both teams Achilles heel before its all said and done.

Sidenote: chree does have a point about j having more weapons and better athletes in washington on offense than he now has on the raiders. thats just a fact. portis and the redskin wr's over the last 3 years have been head and shoulders above the raiders offensive players.

its pre season guys. NOTHING COUNTS RIGHT NOW.
Except injuries lol

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I think Campbell is leaps & bounds better than Jamarkass, but shit, go back to when we first signed him I posted about him not being all that raw. He's a decent QB, he never had an O-line and they kept switching OCs on him and changing the philosophy. Right now is not much different from where he was at in washington IMO, a couple good players but not a great team around him. Portis is the main difference, he was the best player on the skins, our best player is on the other side of the ball on an island.

I do think the Raiders seriously upgraded this year in comparison to the last few years, but that isn't saying much since we have been ass.

Raider fan hate comes from one place: 49er fans dumbass shit talking. I personally have never stepped virtual foot into any of the 49er off/regular season threads, but there's HELLLLLA posts from 9er fans just talking shit in the Raider off/regular season threads.

Alex smith is an above average QB, when in the spread. Gore is the strength of the team, he's a beast and should be unleashed, but if they having a spread offense it ain't gonna work.

Jan 5, 2006
you know certain raiders fans instigate which is the reason why u see 9ers fans on here.. im not sayin 9ers fans dont instigate either but its expected.. if u fuck with the dog.. u cant expect it to not bite you lol... with that said im unbiased i give props where theyre due

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I'm biased as fuck. That doesn't mean I still can't watch & enjoy a 49ers game, or hell, any other NFL team for that matter. It's a difference between being biased and being blind.

I see more unwarranted hate from 9er fans than any other fans on here. I mean, when fans of division rivals don't even talk as much shit as 9er fans on here, that's truly saying something.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I think Schilens, Murphy, Miller and Bey will have a much better time with JC this year. In particular the first three mentioned. Bey should improve this year in every aspect, catching in traffic, route running ect. If he struggles they should use him on special teams to get him comfortable, I'd even use him on reverses, he has alot of speed and can do good things at the Raiders.

Personally I think both teams are on the way up and could have winning seasons this year, esp the Niners with the ground game if these two lineman can handle the pressure. As well as a full season for Crabtree, this will be exciting.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
I think Schilens, Murphy, Miller and Bey will have a much better time with JC this year. In particular the first three mentioned. Bey should improve this year in every aspect, catching in traffic, route running ect. If he struggles they should use him on special teams to get him comfortable, I'd even use him on reverses, he has alot of speed and can do good things at the Raiders.
Chris Cooley is an ALL PRO. end of conversation.