Raiders camp vs niners camp

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
You forget to mention Walter made his first career start that game???????????????? The Raiders werent very good that year also. This year there gonna destroy Alex Retardo Smith cuz hes to dumb to play the qb position

Lol what does alex smith have to do with walters performance? He tore up nnamdi lol arnaz battle wit 2 tds

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
typical raider fan response....

Derr derr hes right derr derr let me say something outside of subject derr derr

Dec 4, 2006
You forget to mention Walter made his first career start that game???????????????? The Raiders werent very good that year also. This year there gonna destroy Alex Retardo Smith cuz hes to dumb to play the qb position
lol@bringing Walters in the mix..the hell does he have to do with Smith tho?

Smith tore up the raiders like Chree said..I WAS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
you were just bragging about how Alex Smith shitted on the Raiders

please explain how was that outside the subject?

are you that slow???
get off Alex Smith nuts already Chreebo!!!

So telling u and showing proof with stats is on his nutts? im just showing where all the raider fan hate comes from, from him mopping your shitty team, id hate jamarcus even more if he ever had managed to beat us lmao.

Im not like yall saying OMG hes our savior and will lead us out of the 11+ losses a year into the playoffs lmao. Jason Campbell sucks. Alex Smith sucks. Jamarcus Russell is the biggest bust in NFL history. Alex Smith sucks but shitted on the raiders

Jan 18, 2006
Yall played a shitty Raiders team then i already said that but if the offense had the ball more and was more efficient then the Niners offense wouldnt have done as good doesnt take a brainiac to figure that shit out. Alex Smith is gonna be eating the turf a lot this coming week so no excuses when Nnamdi shuts down whoever hes up against if Craptree even has the balls to step onto the field.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
So telling u and showing proof with stats is on his nutts? im just showing where all the raider fan hate comes from, from him mopping your shitty team, id hate jamarcus even more if he ever had managed to beat us lmao.

Im not like yall saying OMG hes our savior and will lead us out of the 11+ losses a year into the playoffs lmao. Jason Campbell sucks. Alex Smith sucks. Jamarcus Russell is the biggest bust in NFL history. Alex Smith sucks but shitted on the raiders
when the fuck did I EVER say Jason Campbell is our savior and would lead us to the playoffs??? where? please quote me

I've stated that I think he is average... but still better than Alex Smith

you're bragging about the fact that he scored 3 TDs against us... I hate him because of that? lmfao... ok

I don't even hate Alex Smith... I just think he's not that good... and some Niners fans think he's better than he is

and the fact that he shitted on the Raiders 4 years ago is irrelevant... our team a lot of different in terms of coaching and personnel now

lol @ you bringing up a game four years ago like it matters right now

damn you suck at debating in the sports forum Chreebo

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
when the fuck did I EVER say Jason Campbell is our savior and would lead us to the playoffs??? where? please quote me
Quote me where i said U, Meta, said that.....

I've stated that I think he is average... but still better than Alex Smith
Both players are average, and like ive said, jason campbell has had a better team than Alex, and has taken a huge step back with personell around him goin to the raiders

you're bragging about the fact that he scored 3 TDs against us... I hate him because of that? lmfao... ok

I don't even hate Alex Smith... I just think he's not that good... and some Niners fans think he's better than he is

and the fact that he shitted on the Raiders 4 years ago is irrelevant... our team a lot of different in terms of coaching and personnel now
And ours is too, Arnaz Battle had 2 tds, we have gotten way better, the raiders? not so much....

lol @ you bringing up a game four years ago like it matters right now

damn you suck at debating in the sports forum Chreebo
A game 4 years ago shows the root to raider hate for alex smith, so, it does matter

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
its just a hamstring but hes still a bitch and has done nothing so far in his sorry career to get this veteran treatment. Imo he needs to prove himself and sitting out the last two weeks nursing something that has a slim chance to get reagitated is dumb. Fuck DMC he seems like such a fag just read his twiter dude thinks hes a superstar. I wish they woulda cut him, kept fargas and brought in westbrook. What a great pick up by the Niners.