Raiders camp vs niners camp

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
Chris Cooley is an ALL PRO. end of conversation.
Even with an all pro like Cooley his numbers were average. So my question is this: If Campbell puts up the best numbers of his career in Oakland, this year, is it safe to say we have the superior athletes?

Campbell is probably the most consistent QB we have had since Gannon. If the o-line holds up, he will have 3,500-4,000 yards passing with 25-30 tds. Those numbers equal a playoff birth, imo.

Saturday both teams #1's should play three quarters. We will get a glimpse into the future hopefully.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Even with an all pro like Cooley his numbers were average. So my question is this: If Campbell puts up the best numbers of his career in Oakland, this year, is it safe to say we have the superior athletes?

Campbell is probably the most consistent QB we have had since Gannon. If the o-line holds up, he will have 3,500-4,000 yards passing with 25-30 tds. Those numbers equal a playoff birth, imo.

Saturday both teams #1's should play three quarters. We will get a glimpse into the future hopefully.
Jeff Garcia was the most consistent qb since gannon

Dec 4, 2006
Dfresh77, is that you again?

dude..your man-crush on me getting a little disgusting..

but you know Garcia is a well respected NFL QB and very consistent on the field..

the fact that you think he's not great..of course..you used to praise JaMarcus like he was the 2nd coming ......but more power to you...

Dec 2, 2006
dude..your man-crush on me getting a little disgusting..

but you know Garcia is a well respected NFL QB and very consistent on the field..

the fact that you think he's not great..of course..you used to praise JaMarcus like he was the 2nd coming ......but more power to you...
Nah, I think Garcia was good when he was in his mid 30's. I find your comment about building a team around him recently hilarious. Sorry, but that was too funny, really though!

Russell had the physical tools for the NFL, just not the mindset. End of story. He was on one the whole time he was in Oakland.

Dec 4, 2006
and if the 49ers were to sign Garcia ..believe it or not..he'd do great things for them..

the dude still got it .......but I can't wait for the regular season...nothing but laughs coming your way..

Dec 4, 2006
I'm aware he's not longer in the NFL but the UFL ........

but like I said..he still got it....and if any team were to pick him up..they'd put the faith on him.

look at what happened with JaMarcus...they put the faith on him instead of Garcia..

ha ha ...but yeah you all know the rest was history from there..

Jun 1, 2002
I'm aware he's not longer in the NFL but the UFL ........

but like I said..he still got it....and if any team were to pick him up..they'd put the faith on him.

look at what happened with JaMarcus...they put the faith on him instead of Garcia..

ha ha ...but yeah you all know the rest was history from there..
I'm telling you right now, he's done. That's why he hasn't been signed.

NFL Scouts/Personel executives know more about these players than you or I could ever forget.

He's not playing in the NFL because HE'S DONE and the teams know it.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
No1 is picking him up cuz hes old and hes a year to year player, most teams are going for youth movements.... Garcia would be called upon a contender with their starting qb injured...