RAIDERS BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
E to da P said:
You even hate the fact that people hate on our team. Shit even the fuckin announcers hate on us. We dont ever care though, I like being the underdogs.

Also I heard that the NFL hates Al Davis for some reason...
wut'z with you and tha glorification of people hating your team? wut tha hell is good about that? if so many people hate it then there has to be sumthing wrong with it. stop being ignorant.... being hated is not sumthing to be proud of.

Sep 15, 2003
Nothing's really good about it...except when you win, you can rub it in a haters face. Just stating the facts man.....no need to get all mad over it.....jus quit the haterism and I wont have to say nothing about it.

Oct 2, 2002
Fatal FAGGOT, at it again.

Reguardless of the opposing teams record, When you come back and win like that in the fourth quarter???? What the fucks a matter with you... Every Raider fan went crazy...

You just so used to Sittin down at niner games and bein surrounded by a bunch a fuckin wine-tastin yuppies. When you stand up everyone behind you tells you to sit down.

So AGAIN, Sit the fuck down & Stop diggin up shit about Raider fans. You look fuckin stupid. CLOWN~

Apr 25, 2002
actually, you're tha CLOWN looking STUPID kid. you can get as happy as you please when you beat a winless team. all im sayin iz it'z sum sad shit. but then again, you guyz are used to having problems each and every year. you fagz get all anus over anything said about that senior citizen's squad and you think it'z cool that your fan base is full of a bunch of ignorant drunk motherfuckerz who are just looking for an excuse to start shit. get real you sorry fuck, you guyz are a bunch of CLOWNZ. just look at your Black ass Hole. who tha fuck putz on face paint and dresses up like it'z halloween every sunday? bitch please, dont speak on anybody being a clown unless you're talking about your fellow ignorant raider fan guppies.

Oct 2, 2002
Can you read clown? your pointless! get a clue. Go look under some rocks!!!

When your team comes back from 14 points with 6 minutes in the game, and wins it in OT. Lets all just walk calmly outta the coliseum. Your not a Fan.... YOUR A FAG.

Apr 25, 2002
THA DAMN CHARGERS WERE WINLESS.
do you not understand wut winless meanz you faggot ass piece of shit? but then your squad had another chance for a free win going against tha WINLESS bears and couldnt get it done. i bet if your team played a college team and had to come from behind to win you'd be doing tha same shit. idiotz would be driving around drunk with raider flagz hollering a bunch of slurred bullshit about how tha raiders are the best team in tha league. all because they had to come from behind. how fuckin GAY.

Sep 15, 2003
Hey its nice when you come back and win (You gotta remember too, the Chargers are a Division Rival), and then its hella sucks when another team you thought you had won, comes back and beats you by a field goal. I bet Bears fans were going crazy also over there comeback win. You are denfinatly a SANF Fatal Wetdream, tying to speak on us jus cuz you saw some Chunte ass fans celebrating.

Oct 2, 2002
You dont even read before you talk. Your point is a weak-ass stab at Raider fans. That I just tore to pieces.

Its probalbly guys like you that get the shit beat outta'em after a raider game. Go find a clue~