RAIDERS BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 13, 2002
HAD TO TAPE THE GAME CAUSE OF WORK SO IM A LITTLE LATE ON THIS.

BUT RAIDERS CAM UP HUGE. GANNON AND THE RAIDERS IN THE LAST 6 MINUTES AND OVERTIME LOOKED LIKE THE RAIDERS OF OLD.

ITS ON BITCH 2-2 DONT COUNT THE MOBSTA'S OF FOOTBALL OUT YET.

STARTED LAST YEAR 4-4.

SMASHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY THE DUMB ASS COACHES OPENED UP THE FUCKING FIELD AND THAT LET GARRNER AND WHEATLEY GET SOME TOUCHES.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
^^ Real talk dubb!! The Haiders got scolded on defense and they barely beat a winless team with out D. Boston!! U puttin to much on it mane!! The Haiders aint doin jack trust me!! GOT EM!!!

Sep 15, 2003
Hell ya......still too early to say what will happen, but you cant count us out. Gannon throwing for over 300 yards, just what I am used to see. We came back in the 4th and stomped from there.....even when they try to fuck us over with that offensive pass interfierence on Brown, we still came back.

Let the Hating start now suckas......I know yall were hoping for us to lose, but we got a flashback from last season. Hope we can keep it up.

Sep 13, 2002
fasho

the most hated on this planet will own yall. its gonna happen,

and ive always been all about usc and the raiders winning or lossing.

usc ranked 10. still got a chance OH BOY

Sep 15, 2003
Tomlinson always runs over us, and I admitt....even though the offense looked a lot better, the defense was pissing me off. But we still got the W, and it was a tight ass comeback win for us on team Tomlinson aka Chargers.

By the way Alkahol....what kind of Hater-Aid were you drinking during your Reply. Just wondering......

Apr 25, 2002
after tha raiderz won tha game i saw a bunch of ass clownz driving around bumping spanish music in their jig-mobiles waiving raider flagz out tha windows and screaming at everyone. LMAO. THEY BEAT A WINLESS TEAM and they're here celebrating like they won tha SuperBowl LOL!

Sep 15, 2003
Naw it was just how we won that made us go crazy.....it looked like a sure loss for us, and then we come back in the fourth and beat that ass in OT....looking like the good old raiders im used to seeing. Besides not only are the Chargers hungry for a win, but they are division rivals.

Hopefully next week we get Jerry Porter back so we can be even better on offense......and Im sure Romo will be back for our D.

Sep 15, 2003
Sorry you could not do the same.....you had to sit there and watch your team get demolished with tears in your eyes. All you can do now is just vent your frustration with some hating on my team. Its not my fualt your team got there asses handed to them. By the way I know you would be going crazy if we would have lost. You would be like " Ya our team got there asses beat today, but at least you guys lost to the winless chargers" ......sorry bro, just did not happen.

Apr 25, 2002
dogg you're confusing me with czar. i dont hate tha raiders i hate their fanz but i wuznt hating here. i wuz stating a fact.... those fellow fanz of yourz were celebrating a win over a winless team. that'z it. if that'z wut you call hating then you dont know the meaning of tha word! and about my team not doing tha same.... tha vikingz are 4-0 in case you didnt know. not 0-4. keep celebrating tho homie and keep making threadz about them winning against losing teamz. have fun buddy.

Sep 15, 2003
So what are you saying.....your a closet Raider fan. You just dont like the fans, but you like the Team? Why dont you go tell the fans you saw celebrating how you feel......they probably beat your ass thats why. Im taking this one week at a time, and that was a damn good game to watch, and we ended up with the W in OT. I was fuckin happy as fuck to watch the turnout of the game.

Ya you lost to the undefeated Vikes....but the week before you lost to the weak browns....and before that you lost to the Lambs. The only team you beat was the Bears, and thats nothing to brag about. So just shut up already, you always got something stupid to say. Go talk about your five rings....cus thats all you got to brag about sucka.

Apr 25, 2002
1. NO im not a closet raider fan. there'z no team in tha league that i really hate. there are fanz of teamz that are idiotz, and i do hate those people. and it just so happenz that tha raiders have more ignorant know-nothing fanz than any other team in tha NFL, and any other team in all of sportz.
2. i didnt get to tell those beanerz tha shit i would like to cuz they just drove by without stopping. they even ran tha fuckin stop sign. i think they were sum drunk-driving moronz to tell you tha truth.
3. yea we got 5 ringz, more than you can say you have.
4. we lost to tha "lambs" and tha "weak browns" but im willing to bet both of those teamz could hand your weak ass team an L as well.

Sep 15, 2003
Dam....I just heard that Romo is considering retireing, because he has a series of concusions that he did not know about. He is going to do what is best for his health....that will suck if we lose him this season.

Fatal your right...there is a lot of ignorant raider fans out there, theres nothing I can do about it. But just because your team lost and mine won, dont mean you should be bringing that up.

I still see the hating on my team anyways...even though you say its just the fans.

Apr 25, 2002
trust me, any hate is stimulated by their fanz. and BTW tha fact that there are a lot of ignorant raider fanz wuz not brought up bcuz my team lost and yourz won, it'z bcuz of this thread. you caused it, not tha outcome of those 2 gamez. you insisted i wuz hating on your team and i had to set you straight. ive never seen a Niner fan cruising tha streetz with a Niner flag out tha window screaming at everyone cuz we defeated a winless team, especially when we were tha defending conference champs.

Sep 15, 2003
What....this is a thread about us winning (that I did not even make) and then here comes CZAR and Fatal trying to talk down. Its okay for CZAR cus they won also, but you have no right to talk down in anyway, especially when your team got there asses handed to them.

Sep 13, 2002
thats cause 49ers got boring losser fans. and they got nothing to yell about cause they may be the worst team in football.

but its ok fatal. mabey next year.

Sep 15, 2003
You even hate the fact that people hate on our team. Shit even the fuckin announcers hate on us. We dont ever care though, I like being the underdogs.

Also I heard that the NFL hates Al Davis for some reason...