RAIDERS AT BILLS THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
lol @ people trying to hate on McFadden

the man rushed for 164 in his second game ever in the NFL... RB's don't run for that much everyday... quit hatin seriously

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
meta4ical you had a pic of the niners supporting a gay event in your sig, and your 3 titles above it. why wouldnt you have the niners 5 titles below the raiders 3? no one said you were hating then. just wondering. mcfadden had a great day! i hope he turns out to be a total stud. i support all bay area teams. the raiders are just a big jumble fuck of bitch ass ness. from top to bottom.

but the first rb taken in the draft gets snatched from behind by a ss/lb with a 8 yard lead. that doesnt worry you?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I know he slowed down because he was thinking about trying to hold the bowl... Kiffin addressed that to that media... he said he noticed McFadden kinda arched his back up started running a little different instead of just going all out

we all know McFadden could've burned dude... we saw McFadden in the combine... we know how fast he is

he was thinkin too much and trying to adjust himself which caused him to slow down... he's a rookie... second game ever.. give him a break

I'm just saying I see everybody pointing out a couple mistakes he made... (which are gonna be expected form a rookie) when overall he had a great game

Am I worried? No... I'm not

McFadden will be a fuckin stud...

as long as he can stay healthy plus Griffith and our O-Line can stay healthy he will have a very good season... and good seasons to come

I'm just sayin all the non-raiders fans are pointing out the negatives when there are waaaay more positives to look at

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
im not a raider hater. i go to raider games. i root for the raiders. but i hate the front office. i hate the wr core. i hate the defensive front. i hate the money the raiders spent on players in the off season. and i hate that mcfadden was drafted 4th and got snatched by a fucking lb/ss with a head start in open field. i hate that fargas fucked his groin up and will be out for a while. i hate that eddie royal torched d. hall and now now d hall will be timid and probably get less than 2 picks all year cause of week 1.

the raiders wont win 6 games this year and its all the front offices fault. the raiders have good points of focus, but shit to build with after you name 6 players that are good on either side of the ball.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com

watch from 50 seconds. he got snatched by the ss from the other hash mark. he had about 6 yard head start and got snatched. where on gods green earth is this 4.3 or 4.4. 40? if he was covering the ball and thats why he was running slow, how in the fuck does he still fumble?

he is a beast. he plays hard. but he still has a lot to learn. i just hope the stupid front office doesnt burn his ass up or get him hurt trying to spare the passing game by over using him.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
mcfadden said in in an interview, that he looked up at the big screen to see if anyone was behind him and that's when he got caught. I think the turf toe hampered him a bit too. he's a rookie and he'll only get better as time goes on.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
im not a raider hater. i go to raider games. i root for the raiders. but i hate the front office. i hate the wr core. i hate the defensive front. i hate the money the raiders spent on players in the off season. and i hate that mcfadden was drafted 4th and got snatched by a fucking lb/ss with a head start in open field. i hate that fargas fucked his groin up and will be out for a while. i hate that eddie royal torched d. hall and now now d hall will be timid and probably get less than 2 picks all year cause of week 1.

the raiders wont win 6 games this year and its all the front offices fault. the raiders have good points of focus, but shit to build with after you name 6 players that are good on either side of the ball.
right on... I respect that

I was under the impression you were a Niners fan and hated the Raiders like most Niners fans do

And I agree with most of what you said... I love my team but hate the front office as well

I'm just sayin I think McFadden will be ok

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
MCFADDEN WILL START
Posted by Mike Florio on September 21, 2008, 11:46 a.m.

NFL.com’s Michael Fabiano reports that Raiders running back Darren McFadden is active and will start on Sunday against the Buffalo Bills.

McFadden and Michael Bush will be the primary ball carriers, given the injury to starter Justin Fargas.

The rookie from Arkansas rushed for 164 yards in Week Two.