RAIDERS AT BILLS THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
I AGREE THAT THIS WILL BE A HUGE TEST FOR OUR PASS DEFENSE. NNAMDI WILL MOST LIKELY BE COVERING LEE EVANS, WHO IS A VERY DANGEROUS DOWNFIELD THREAT. IF ANYONE CAN SHUT HIM DOWN, IT'S OUR #21 THOUGH.

I HOPE TO SEE A SOME IMPROVEMENT IN OUR PASSING GAME THIS SUNDAY, PARTICULARLY ON 3RD DOWN. HOPEFULLY RONALD CURRY CAN SHAKE HIS CASE OF THE DROPSIES AND THEY CAN FIND A WAY TO GET ZACH MILLER OPEN MORE. WE WON'T BE ABLE TO RUSH FOR 300 YARDS AGAIN LIKE WE DID ON THE QUEEFS.

THIS WILL ALSO BE A HUGE TEST FOR OUR O LINE. AARON SCHOBEL IS A FUCKING BEAST AND ONE OF THE BEST DE'S IN THE LEAGUE!!!

BUT SO IS DERRICK BURGESS. WE NEED TO APPLY CONSTANT PRESSURE TO TRENT EDWARDS FOR OUR SECONDARY TO HAVE A BIG DAY. OUR DEFENSE NEEDS TO HAVE A HUGE GAME AND TRY TO SOMEWHAT CONTAIN MARSHAWN LYNCH. I'M HOPING FOR A BIG GAME FROM THOMAS HOWARD AND KIRK MORRISON. HOPFULLY GIBRIL WILSON CAN DELIVER SOME NICE HITS AND WREAK SOME HAVOC IN THE BOX.

I KNOW DANTE WHITTNER WILL!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Yeah man we gotta let these mf's have it. I under estimated the Bills when me and mooreblock was going at it. They look real solid...

Hopefully we stay aggressive and keep blitzing. D. Hall may need to jump a couple of routes because these qb's are going to keep coming his way until he picks a couple off.

We'll see what happens. Man wtf is up with Javon Walker? I am beginning to slowly lose confidence in dude. I still think he can have a huge impact but that thought is slowly fading as the season goes on. I wonder is Kiffin losing confidence is this dude as well... has his number even been called? If he plays he's gotta step up and earn that scratch that Al paid him.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Well then you may have to say Cromatie is a joke too... because Denver was working him as well. It seems to me that Denver gameplans to pick on a corner all game and work him.

We'll see what happens but I am predicting the Raiders win 24-20.

Apr 5, 2005
I WOULD TEND TO AGREE WITH YOU.. BUT IT'S PEOPLE LOOKING PAST US THAT ACTUALLY GIVES US THE SHOT.

ANY GIVEN SUNDAY.
Buffalo defense is for real this year. I don't see the Raider's winning against this ball club. All they need to do is stack the box and bring pressure to JR. Who is JR going to throw the ball to? Your receiving corps are so depleted. Curry is not a #1, he's more a #3. Lets see what Walker can do. He's not even mentally there either.

I want Al Davis to die.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Kiffin said that teams have been stacking the box since last years Miami game and they still can't stop us from running. That there is bad news... that explains why McFadden is busting out big gains. Once he breaks through that 8 man front there's only one safety.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
D. Hall has to step his game up... don't be suprised to see him pick a ball or two off. Teams keep picking on him is only going to piss him off and then he'll start jumping routes and taking chances.

Jan 4, 2003
defense should do well...... offense is what scares me.... hopefully our running game can continue gettin blocks and holes to run through... and I wana actually see some touchdown passes in this game.. So I hope Kiff lets Russell air it out..... and wtf is up wit Javon Walker? He's gettin paid top 3 WR money and is still saying he's injured.. get this guy in the game and make him catch the damn ball already