Racial profiling by LPD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2002
Stockton
@ Thump

Good lookin on the info homie. I appreciate it mayne. Muchos Gracias. OH and about that backyard boxing match thing.. Maaaaaan. that brings back memories of when all my friends used to do that. But yea, they searching and seizing with out due process is BS. Glad to see you got the camera back though. They must have gotten spooked knowin you had some knowledge of the law, lol. Again, good lookin on the info. Hope I can do something about this.

Dec 17, 2002
Chale I won't let no cops harass me like that. You gotta know your rights homie.
I was coming back from my lady's house a few months ago. I was walking down King road and the cop sees me. It was about midnight so cop pulls up. I was like this fool gonna try to hit me up.
I did nada wrong and I was obeying all laws while crossing the street lol. He stops me in the middle of the street while it is safe to walk but the light's about to turn green for oncoming traffic.

Pig: Hey ese, where are you going?
Stranger: Home
Pig: Where are you coming from?
Stranger: My girlfriends house. Is there a problem?
Pig: Where do you live?
Stranger: Across the street. Did I do something wrong?
Pig: Why don't you cross the street, I want to talk to you.

At this time I was like damn this fool's giving me a hard time and I'm on probation.

Pig: You on probation? Ever been to the joint?
Stranger: No. What's this all about?
Pig: Calm down tuff guy. I just want to talk to you. Is that ok with you? Let me see your ID.
Stranger: No. You don't need to talk to me. You're harassing me
Pig: Ok sir you can go, have a good evening.

He wanted my ID. He was on a racial profiling trip. What made things even worse was that his homepig also drove up as a backup. They were both Mexicanos, they're always like that to us.
You know if I was White or Asian he wouldn't have asked me such things.