Race riot in the open forum!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
1. Im no racist. As I explained, the flag is my STEPDAD'S, who in fact is a racist asshole. But explanations to people on this forum obviously dont mean shit. I find it completely OFFENSIVE to be called a racist in the 1st place, but even worse by people who know nothing at all about me.

2. I came on this forum doing exactly what every one of you do. Post about music, post pictures, and even hook people up with music. Ive never said one foul thing about anyone on this forum, but it seems people on here like to single out anyone and everyone, which is ridiculous.

3. Im not going to quit posting on this forum regardless of the way people single me out. Ive seen it on this forum over and over again, and its fucking stupid. Im not going to argue with anyone on this forum, because internet beef is retarted.

4. I came on this forum because I like good music, and I like to talk to and compare opinions with people like me, and I plan on continuing that.

Im most likely one of the youngest people on this forum, but Im still acting more mature than most of you. I dont want ANYONE to think im a racist, even if we dont know eachother. Thats a terrible thing to be called, really. Carry on with your ridiculous, knowledge-free insults, but I have no intention on reading any one of them.
Have you told Tech about your haterism? Don't come back into our forum.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
^LOL why he flossen 1's... fucken throw 5 piece at least in front fag

bowl cuts went outta style when you hit 4 years old... step your trailer game up

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
HAHAHA@ LDS and his friend like this in front of the Strange boards entracne:
More like this:

Blacks & Whites getting along. Fuck your passive, confused hatred of things you know nothing about. You try to become that which you hate the most. Scary thought, isn't it?