Race riot in the open forum!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 26, 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEUNGODD666
lol! took me a minute. just noticed the giant swastika on your ceiling

HAHA I tried covering that up! My stepdad got big ass flags hanging in the basement. Ones the swastika, one says "Kill them all, let God sort em out", another is a giant skull! lol

why u lol bout that?!! you obviously liked having that crap otherwise you would have taken it down when your dad bounced...

Sep 16, 2008
1. Im no racist. As I explained, the flag is my STEPDAD'S, who in fact is a racist asshole. But explanations to people on this forum obviously dont mean shit. I find it completely OFFENSIVE to be called a racist in the 1st place, but even worse by people who know nothing at all about me.

2. I came on this forum doing exactly what every one of you do. Post about music, post pictures, and even hook people up with music. Ive never said one foul thing about anyone on this forum, but it seems people on here like to single out anyone and everyone, which is ridiculous.

3. Im not going to quit posting on this forum regardless of the way people single me out. Ive seen it on this forum over and over again, and its fucking stupid. Im not going to argue with anyone on this forum, because internet beef is retarted.

4. I came on this forum because I like good music, and I like to talk to and compare opinions with people like me, and I plan on continuing that.

Im most likely one of the youngest people on this forum, but Im still acting more mature than most of you. I dont want ANYONE to think im a racist, even if we dont know eachother. Thats a terrible thing to be called, really. Carry on with your ridiculous, knowledge-free insults, but I have no intention on reading any one of them.

May 26, 2007
Im most likely one of the youngest people on this forum, but Im still acting more mature than most of you

you dont know shit bout anyone here or what they know, like or dislike...but yet you tell everyone here not to judge you but low and behold you already have judged us...

Jun 3, 2006
1. Im no racist. As I explained, the flag is my STEPDAD'S, who in fact is a racist asshole. But explanations to people on this forum obviously dont mean shit. I find it completely OFFENSIVE to be called a racist in the 1st place, but even worse by people who know nothing at all about me.

2. I came on this forum doing exactly what every one of you do. Post about music, post pictures, and even hook people up with music. Ive never said one foul thing about anyone on this forum, but it seems people on here like to single out anyone and everyone, which is ridiculous.

3. Im not going to quit posting on this forum regardless of the way people single me out. Ive seen it on this forum over and over again, and its fucking stupid. Im not going to argue with anyone on this forum, because internet beef is retarted.

4. I came on this forum because I like good music, and I like to talk to and compare opinions with people like me, and I plan on continuing that.

Im most likely one of the youngest people on this forum, but Im still acting more mature than most of you. I dont want ANYONE to think im a racist, even if we dont know eachother. Thats a terrible thing to be called, really. Carry on with your ridiculous, knowledge-free insults, but I have no intention on reading any one of them.

Dec 2, 2006
that be like saying.

my son isn't a raider fan. he just has posters and flags in his room. you my friend are a nazi. i'm sure your days are numbered here because the cavalry was rounded up and will proceed to get your panties in a bunch. by the way, who you voting for president?

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net

::

Jan 3, 2006
just black out the natzi flag next time you post a pic kid

so people wont get the wrong idea

and if u say your not a rascist .. the who cares what other people thing ..

remember .. post or die =O

Apr 7, 2006
Why do all these neo-nazis have their flags in the deepest confines of their basement/secret room... like in the movie 'Falling Down' at the surplus store...

Sucks that the gays have seem to have more balls by hanging their flag up high...

I'm still waiting to see a bumber sticker... something...

Looks like the Nazis are the only ones needing to come out the closet nowadays...

On another note - ksmoke26 probly gets called a porchmonkey as soon as he steps in the door for wearing his hat like that...

Y'know, he might wanna make a youtube reality show about his 'family' might be pretty entertaining!

It could come on right after Palin's Playhouse...

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006