R.I.P. Andrew 'TEST' Martin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
According to a report by The Tampa Tribune, police officers have stated that they discovered prescription drugs, including painkillers and steroids, in the apartment of Andrew Martin. Police also speculate that Martin was in the middle of a meal when he passed away, as a half eaten pizza and soda were found in near the body.

A toxicology report is pending, but the final report is not expected back for a few weeks.

Nov 14, 2002
According to a report by The Tampa Tribune, police officers have stated that they discovered prescription drugs[, including painkillers and steroids, in the apartment of Andrew Martin. Police also speculate that Martin was in the middle of a meal when he passed away, as a half eaten pizza and soda were found in near the body. A toxicology report is pending, but the final report is not expected back for a few weeks.
Death by pizza!

May 3, 2002
RIP, I was never a fan of his until WWE's version of ECW. His character and moves were more like the old ECW so i always respected him from that.. then WWE's ECW failed, so they just dropped him. Its a shame, he was a great wrestler for his size.

Nov 10, 2006
xx
Kelly Kelly spoke to the UK's Daily Star (http://www.dailystar.co.uk/) this week about the untimely death of her ex-boyfriend, former WWE & TNA star Andrew "Test" Martin.
"Not a day goes by when I don't think about Andrew. ... He was a big part of my life, we were together for two-and-a-half years. When I first started, Andrew looked after me. We were there together, we had some good times and some hard times – he wanted more than anything to be healthy,"

Andrew Martin, who Kelly calls the "love of her life," died back in March 2009 prescription pill overdose after a long battle with addiction.

Kelly is dedicating the remainder of her wrestling career to Andrew MArtin and vows to become a respected in-ring worker. She explains that even though women wrestlers aren't having "25 minute matches" like the men, the Divas are still on the road upto 300 days a year and live the same hectic lifestyle.

"We're on the road for the same amount of time as the guys, I know we don't have to wrestle 25-minute matches like the guys but we travel 200 to 300 miles a night exactly the same as them. But this is my life – I've been doing it since I was 18 so by now I'm used to it! I'm young and I have no plans to settle down!"