R.I.P. Andrew 'TEST' Martin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2008
Of course not, but I'd be dumb to think he doesn't hold some responsibility. Obviously, maybe not Martin because he hadn't been with the company but the list of those that did die while working for him should have made him switch things around. Like tougher suspensions. You don't go from
that and stay like that for 6 years and then suddenly look like this

BUT I'm not up on my wrestling like I used to be so don't hold me to my word.
Do you know if he ever suspended those guys that Sports Illustrated caught buying roids?

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
how so ?

and im just wondering ...

i just think the guy was worthy of a bigger push than he got and its true what he was saying about the industry where they damn near force people into drug addiction by having to worry about getting fired if you get hurt

Dec 30, 2003
if anybody went to the smackdown in oakland back in like 99 i think??? i gotta find the exact day... but there was a match between K Kwik (R truth) and Test.. k kwik was supposed to win the match, but he couldnt pull off a move where he was suppose to throw test to the corner.. and basically run at him bounce off with his foot and do some sorta backflip.... In the actual smackdown show, they show it happening once where k kiwk fucks up.... but when i was there live.... test gave him 2 chances and he fucked the move up both times... after the 2nd attempt test gave him the biggest boot i ever seen in history of wrestling... almost kicked his fuckin head off.... and pinned him..

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
if anybody went to the smackdown in oakland back in like 99 i think??? i gotta find the exact day... but there was a match between K Kwik (R truth) and Test.. k kwik was supposed to win the match, but he couldnt pull off a move where he was suppose to throw test to the corner.. and basically run at him bounce off with his foot and do some sorta backflip.... In the actual smackdown show, they show it happening once where k kiwk fucks up.... but when i was there live.... test gave him 2 chances and he fucked the move up both times... after the 2nd attempt test gave him the biggest boot i ever seen in history of wrestling... almost kicked his fuckin head off.... and pinned him..
Might've been 2000, I think I went to Raw but not smackdown and my potna was telling me about it, when we watched smackdown that foo was hella disappointed

Jan 18, 2006
i cant believe hes been out of wrestling so long and yet he was only 34. i hope the newer generation wrestlers learn from this shit cuz all the og's is dropping like flies, im surprised hogan is in such good health