Quite possibly the CRAZIEST thing I have EVER read on the net

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
ok, this is the only page long response of yours imma read, and you get your much needed page in response to yours.

1) no, i didnt 'start all of this'. i told you you should sum your shit up a bit and you got offended and started typing pages. so thats your bad.

2) side job and weekend work are not the same thing. a side job would be something like "oh and sometimes i cut peoples lawns when i need extra money".

3) you explained yourself. good boy. (throws handfull of kibbles and bits) but jokes aside, i said "watch you explain yourself" because you should feel no need to go that far into detail about your personal life.

3.5) I'm not concerned with anything involving you. If i respond, or say something about it, dosent mean im concerned. Your responses = Pop-Up Ad. I click past it and move on. I just felt the need to express something other people may be thinking themselves.

4) lol @ "lack the mental capacity", i'm lovin the 6th grade math club insults. looks like someone thinks the internet is the end-all to intelligence. thats what you fail to realize, not everyones a blow hard on the net.

4.2) yes, it came out of left field, because i got annoyed out of left field. that dosent mean you should throw a temper tantrum over criticism.

4.3) feel free to question whatever you want, it dosent mean much to me at all. i shrug questions off, this is the net.

4.4) youre no authority. coming out of left field at you isnt "causing trouble". you shoulda known youd start an argument by even responding to me like that.

5) i didnt 'initiate convo' with you, i said something to you that needed no response, yet you got butt sore and decided it needed one. so if anything, you initiated the convo, i made a statement.

5.1) "insults"...go look it up. oh wait youre oh so smart and dont need to do that, right? case in point: all that crackhead talk because i have a music quote in my title...so you either blindly jump to conclusions or its an insult, and seeing that i corrected you and you continued, i'd consider that an insult.

5.2) your assessment isnt logical. technically, passing someone crack dosent mean YOU actually smoke it yourself, it could mean youre attempting to get someone hooked. a logical assessment would be if i said (smokes crack) in a title, I actually do. Dosent mean that i do, but it would ATLEAST be logical.
and thats IF it wasnt a quote in a widely known video (basically what put snoop on the map)

5.3) done.

5.4) ive said what i had to say about the cotton fibers last page after i moved on from this argument, only to be pulled back in it. i aint see you said something about static because like i said, i scroll past your shit cuz its too long. that shouldnt be taken offensively, i'm just saying thats why some people dont hear you out.

are we done? are we done?
or are we gonna have another long ass response that begs a response, further derailing a good thread?

good. back to the discussion.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Formaldehyde Rx said:
The reason you have to pull the q-tip apart to see the movement is to build up a static charge on the fibers as they are pulled past one another.
See the thing is I did it WITHOUT pulling the q tip apart. Also, the "stray" fibers move without any force of their own. All you need to do is look at it and you'll see the movement.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
I still think it might be the nerve fibers in your ear.

one on the left looks a bit like that pic that was posted.

the nerve fiber itself have a small ball at the end of it. (theres two different fibers in the ear and they both do different things) so like i said before i think its some sort of defense mechanism as far as the inner ear fibers.

if you cut a chickens head off itll still run around. i believe the brain stays active longer than the body in humans. sort of the same reasoning why something freshly pulled from the human body (read: ear) could appear "alive".

yet i couldnt explain that if it was an old q-tip.

this is real interesting though, so ill continue to look at it. and possibly find these fibers on something besides a qtip (i wash my ears out differently, doctors have always said all qtips do is impact wax in your ear)
lunch time.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Mr. Nice Guy said:
The "fibers" in question are on NEW/FRESH q-tips, not q-tips you have used to clean out your ears.
word, my bizzle. static electricity, more than likely. im just really doubting this whole thing.

and heresy, we're on a computer. nothing is too brutal on a screen.

but yeah, for the sake of not continuing to ruin the thread, be done.
i know i am.

Sep 28, 2002
Are you talking about the organ or corti?

The pic you posted is of the neuroreceptor cells in your inner ear if you lose them you lose your hearing. A q-tip never gets past your tympanic membrane and if it does you've perminantly injured yourself.

BTW: Q-tips should only be used about once a month.

I did look at a q-tip in the open air and a few fibers did move "seemingly" on their own but I think that can be attributed to the static charge in the atmosphere and / or air movement because I looked at that same q-tip under 40x on my microscope and again all I saw was cellulose fibers.

Jun 18, 2004
It would seem to me that movement in the strands of a q-tip would be caused by static electricity. As the strands are very fine, they would be extra sensative to any minute amount of static. I would imagine that the fact that they are packaged together, just pulling one out of the box could probably give it a big enough charge. Even the movement of carrying the box home from the store would cause them to jostle and rub against each other. I don't claim to know shit about this, but I personally am chalking it up to another net conspiracy theory.

The disease is a whole other story. It obviously is afflicting people, I just don't know if it can be attributed to Q-tips.

I was wondering if anyone happened to click on a link that was in one of the links provided that was talking about "chem-trails?" Were they trying to say that ther was somehow a link between the fibers and the "chem-trails," or was that a totally seperate issue? Because that was some trippy shit too.

Jan 27, 2005
ANOTHER ARTICLE ABOUT THIS ON KTVU

U.S. Orders Study Of Bizarre Morgellons Condition

POSTED: 3:59 pm PST January 16, 2008
UPDATED: 8:03 pm PST January 16, 2008

[NEWSVINE: U.S. Orders Study Of Bizarre Morgellons Condition] [DELICIOUS: U.S. Orders Study Of Bizarre Morgellons Condition] [DIGG: U.S. Orders Study Of Bizarre Morgellons Condition] [FACEBOOK: U.S. Orders Study Of Bizarre Morgellons Condition] [REDDIT: U.S. Orders Study Of Bizarre Morgellons Condition] [RSS] [PRINT: U.S. Orders Study Of Bizarre Morgellons Condition] [EMAIL: U.S. Orders Study Of Bizarre Morgellons Condition]
UNDATED -- It sounds like a freakish ailment from a horror movie: Sores erupt on your skin, mysterious threads pop out of them, and you feel like tiny bugs are crawling all over you.

Some experts believe it's a psychiatric phenomenon, yet hundreds of people say it's a true physical condition. It's called Morgellons, and now the government is about to begin its first medical study of it.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is paying California-based health care giant Kaiser Permanente $338,000 to test and interview patients suffering from Morgellons' bizarre symptoms. The one-year effort will attempt to define the condition and better determine how common it is.

The study will be done in northern California, the source of many of the reports of Morgellons (pronounced mor-GELL-uns). Researchers will begin screening for patients immediately, CDC officials said Wednesday. A Kaiser official expects about 150 to 500 study participants.

Morgellons sufferers describe symptoms that include erupting sores, fatigue, the sensation of bugs crawling over them and -- perhaps worst of all -- mysterious red, blue or black fibers that sprout from their skin. They've documented their suffering on Web sites.

Some doctors believe the condition is a form of delusional parasitosis, a psychosis in which people believe they are infected with parasites.

In the study, volunteers will get blood tests and skin exams, as well as psychological evaluations, said Dr. Michele Pearson, who leads a CDC task force overseeing the study.

Pearson suggested the study will help determine if Morgellons is the same as delusional parasitosis or something new.

Study participants will be drawn from Kaiser's 3.4 million health insurance customers living mainly in the Sacramento and San Francisco areas and as far south as Fresno.

CDC officials acknowledged the study is limited and the results won't give a complete picture of the problem.

Randy Wymore, an Oklahoma State University pharmacologist, who believes the condition is not a psychiatric one, says there is distrust by some Morgellons sufferers toward the new study.

Some of these patients who are Kaiser Permanente members have said they don't like the way they've been treated by Kaiser doctors and probably won't participate, said Wymore, who formerly was a research director for a patient group and hears constantly from Morgellons patients.

"They felt that Kaiser was particularly unreceptive to treating them for anything other than a psychiatric disorder," said Wymore.

A Kaiser official said he had not heard such complaints. No patient will be excluded from participation, even if a doctor previously determined the problem was psychological, said Dr. Joe Selby, director of research for Kaiser Permanente Northern California.

Kaiser researchers will look in their records for previous patients who in the last 18 months reported Morgellons-like symptoms. They will be asked to participate in more medical evaluations.

Any fibers or specks that are collected will be analyzed at the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, Selby said. Doctors who believe the condition is psychiatric suspect fibers are likely just threads from clothing.

The CDC has been getting more than a dozen calls a week from self-diagnosed Morgellons patients for well over a year, and was urged to investigate by U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California and others.

Some say they've suffered for decades, but the syndrome did not get a name until 2002, when "Morgellons" was chosen from a 1674 medical paper describing similar symptoms.

Copyright 2008 by KTVU.com. The Associated Press contributed to this report. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/15066892/detail.html

Nov 24, 2003
LOL my mom just called me about this shit yesterday (because she calls me for everything she doesn't understand lol) talking about "have you heard about the fiber disease" and I was like yeah sign on to siccness.net.

Is Heresy ever coming back?

Nov 16, 2004
Because I read this thread back in '06, I don't think I've ever used a q-tip with out covering it with some TP since. Everytime I see a q-tip I think of this thread...