Quite possibly the CRAZIEST thing I have EVER read on the net

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
then this nigga type a page again, after i said that he aint do it last time because i told him not to. thats some rebellious lil' kid shit.

niggas scroll right past what you say cuz that shits way too long. That date rape thread? id scroll right past your page and a half and read regular peoples replies. so i know alot of your arguments spawn from niggas not even reading your shit and you having to reiterate over and over.

PS: i didnt read what you said, i scrolled past it, as usual.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
then this nigga type a page again, after i said that he aint do it last time because i told him not to. thats some rebellious lil' kid shit.
Again, the only reason why I DIDN'T type it out is because I wanted to address RX, and if your mind was not too warped with videogames in sigs and avatars, you would understand this.

niggas scroll right past what you say cuz that shits way too long.
No, niggas like you do. Uneducated little nigglets that are easily hood winked, don't have anything going for them, and refuse to read. In your case, the old saying of "if you want to hide something from a black man put it in a book" is applicable.

Now, ask yourself a simple question:

"Does HERESY care about what I think or about the fact that I claim to scroll past what he is typing?"

Now, I know your head is full of cobwebs and you constantly hear crickets chirping, but at LEAST make an attempt to ponder the question.

That date rape thread?id scroll right past your page and a half and read regular peoples replies.

Considering the fact that you type at a sixth grade level, it is only natural that you pass up posts that are superior in favor of mundane replies. Understand this boy, people like you don't have the ability to comprehend logic. Look at what you are attempting to argue! LMAO! Here it is I am talking about your stupidity (which is shown everytime you post), and the most you can do is talk about how long my posts are. LMAO! Yes, you are inferior and you SHOULD feel this way. Why? Because it is only natural for people like you to feel threatened by people like me. Just accept the fact that you are a nobody who constantly has dreams of being a real life video game character, and plot your suicide course. :dead:

so i know alot of your arguments spawn from niggas not even reading your shit and you having to reiterate over and over.
Actually, they don't, but considering that you can barely read in the first place, I can see why you believe this to be true.

PS: i didnt read what you said, i scrolled past it, as usual.
You read EVERY word. If you didn't read it you wouldn't have even replied.

Nov 16, 2004
Gas One said:
great, as if i wasnt fucking parinoid enough.

sounds like someones tripping offa hair follicles.

and misdiagnosing 'hair' as 'fibers'

the body has a certain amount of electricity in it.
rub your feet into the carpet and go get a baloon. your hair stands, under a microscope it twists.

its not like your hair is some fucking worm trying to attack the balloon.

but wtf do i know, maybe hair IS worm fibers.
That explains it, static electricity. I placed the cotton swab near a light bulb and nothing moved, thus it's not attracted to heat. I tried various objects from plastic to metal and nothing, however, strands shifted minutely from a piece of metal. I figured I must have transferred some static onto the metal and that's why it moved. I looked at the strands while placing my finger near it going in various directions. It's like a magnet, if I get too close to it, it will attract. If I go slowly near it, it repels, it's weird.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Again, I am no scientist, I do not know if the movement was caused by some static charge, an airflow that I could not detect or something from my own body
Taken from page 2 of this thread.

But, how do we explain the movement of the strands when I used tweezers and plastic to remove it from the swab to be placed on the black sheet of paper?

Sep 28, 2002
HERESY said:
No, I'm talking to you. You are making teh claim that you asked a certain question, yet I don't see that question posted anywhere in thsi thread

Homie, what in the HELL are you talking about? The excerpt that I quoted can be found on the morgellons.org site:

http://www.morgellons.org/symptoms.html

Second paragraph. Proof that you claim to read, but you don't read ANYTHING.

What other quote are you talking about?

Again, you are failing to realize that I just recently said that you should probably HOLD OUT on calling the claim retarded. I know the guy made the claim. I MADE THE THREAD!!!! Next time YOU need to stop making attempts at being funny guy and remain objective.

Either you are high, drunk, sleepy, hungry or not the real RX. What you just typed makes NO sense. Again you said, "(maybe you should read the links you post)" Now go and read the response. I am saying I read the link and due to the fact that I did read the link, I am not making the claim.

Do you?

It could be that, I'm no scientist, I don't know what the hell is going on with these people or these crazy q tips. All I know is these people are claiming to be infected with something, and they are misdiagnosed and mistreated (according to those who believe morgellons is real.)

1. LOL thats your question

2. I found it on http://morgellons.org/fibers.html which is inexcessable (to me at least) from morgellons.org but yeah I only skimmed through the site you got me. <-----ME ADMITTING THAT I ONLY SKIMMED THROUGH THE WEBSITE
plus that description is not what I was looking for its simplistic.
I do read some but I have other shit to do so maybe just ignore me if that frustrates you.

3. I can call it retarded with objective confidence.

4. I was trying to communicate to you the dynamic of the conversation in simplistic terms. YOU SAID NO ONE HERE MADE THE CLAIM [there is a cotton fiber mimic] YOU WERE RIGHT BUT THE TOPIC BEING DISCUSSED IS A POST ON ANOTHER BOARD WHERE THAT CLAIM IS MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whatever im me and i was studying all night last night but i read my posts again today and they made sence to me.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Formaldehyde Rx said:
1. LOL thats your question

2. I found it on http://morgellons.org/fibers.html which is inexcessable (to me at least) from morgellons.org but yeah I only skimmed through the site you got me. <-----ME ADMITTING THAT I ONLY SKIMMED THROUGH THE WEBSITE
plus that description is not what I was looking for its simplistic.
I do read some but I have other shit to do so maybe just ignore me if that frustrates you.

3. I can call it retarded with objective confidence.

4. I was trying to communicate to you the dynamic of the conversation in simplistic terms. YOU SAID NO ONE HERE MADE THE CLAIM [there is a cotton fiber mimic] YOU WERE RIGHT BUT THE TOPIC BEING DISCUSSED IS A POST ON ANOTHER BOARD WHERE THAT CLAIM IS MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whatever im me and i was studying all night last night but i read my posts again today and they made sence to me.

No.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
HERESY said:
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah.

blahblahblahblahblahblah, pay me for that hamburger now son, fuck tuesday, blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
blahblahblahblahblahblah, meet me at the maw, its goin' down

blahblahblahblahblahblah?

blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah-blah.

(fans mouth)
i get paid for 8 hours at $16 to type less than that in a whole day.

keep typing novels, ill continue scrolling past em until you can apply this so-called 'intelligence' you have to sum all that chicken scratch the fuck up.

now run along and go write another page long response. chop chop.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
smeezy said:
That explains it, static electricity. I placed the cotton swab near a light bulb and nothing moved, thus it's not attracted to heat. I tried various objects from plastic to metal and nothing, however, strands shifted minutely from a piece of metal. I figured I must have transferred some static onto the metal and that's why it moved. I looked at the strands while placing my finger near it going in various directions. It's like a magnet, if I get too close to it, it will attract. If I go slowly near it, it repels, it's weird.
something worth typing for...

yeah. the more i think about it, the more it just seems like the guy is attempting to scare the already parinoid/hypercondriacs.

I'm not 100% sure on this, just sort of going off of watching discovery channel blunted and my two semesters of anatomy, i remember learning that the ear has "fibers" in it that react a certain way to protect the nerves inside the ear/ear drum.

sort of a defense mechanism..

My guess is that if im correct, these nerve fibers are coming aloose through the rubbing of the qtip...i cant quite explain why they would be everywhere outside and around a house, but ive been researching different fibers and testing them with heat and human electricity...i'll share if i figure anything out as well.

the thing is, why arent more babies infected and/or showing severe signs ? babies commonly use cotton swabs, baby wipes are made from cotton (and im sure a babies asshole is like heaven to worms of any kind to incubate) ...i would think this whole cotton worm thing would start REAL EARLY and not just be a problem with adults, if anything be more so of a problem with babies, and younger children.

I say the childs sand box is worth worrying about more than cotton. If a terrorist chose, children could turn into super-disease carriers...thats where alot of young kids end up getting worms....and its usually a younger person thing to get worms. notice when your around little kids the probability of you getting sick goes way up..

theres also something to be said about cotton fever....which is spawned from people shooting up miniscule bits of cotton in attempts to get the last bit of heroin out of a cotton swab....maybe theres some similarities...

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Gas One said:
(fans mouth)
i get paid for 8 hours at $16 to type less than that in a whole day.

keep typing novels, ill continue scrolling past em until you can apply this so-called 'intelligence' you have to sum all that chicken scratch the fuck up.

now run along and go write another page long response. chop chop.
And I am usually paid $25 to $45 bucks and hour to listen to crappy singers and out of tune guitarists. Thats what? double to triple what you get paid? LMAO!

Also, I HIGHLY doubt that you are paid 16 bucks to type. Again, you can barely type in cohesive sentences here, so what makes you think you can do it somewhere else? Enjoy!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
again, the cock fight...

and im usually paid 300 dollars for 2 hours to do illustration for children on my offtime..

thats what, damn near ten times you get paid?

(points and laughs)

who cares what you believe duke...keep worrying about 'cohesive sentences' on a gangsta rap message board.

now like i told you before...run along and play..

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
again, the cock fight...

and im usually paid 300 dollars for 2 hours to do illustration for grade school kids...ya point?
2 hour $350 at Soundworks. I even had pizza and iced tea thrown in!!! Again, I have you beat. Oh yeah thats what? 10 - 20 times your normal pay? Not to mention that this is not a sidejob????? :dead:

who cares what you believe duke...keep worrying about 'cohesive sentences' on a gangsta rap message board.
So? Are you implying that this board should be dumbed down because it is a gangsta rap message board? I understand that stupidity is a daily requirement for your survival, but this section of the forum should not be dumbed down because of gangsta rap music. This is the Gathering of Minds forum, sap. This is how we reply to each other in this forum. If you don't like it exit stage left, and didn't you wave good bye anyway? You probably waved like a flaming fag.

Kick rocks, smoker.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
^^ Dont trip, cause in a minute I'm gonna take a severe pay cut so I can become a criminologist. I'm already working on my associates, I'm single, no kids, still in my twenties, and I have my plan mapped out.

Money is not a factor cousin, I simply mentioned it because Gas mentioned how much he got paid.

RX aren't you in school?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
^^^ Man, I seriously thought about it, but the caseload is insane, and in order to get the big loot, I gotta specialize in something and I'm not tryin to do it like that. Being a criminologist is cool because I can get inside peoples head. Also, I'm considering youth counseling, but law school is something I'm not trying to do.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
WHY WOULD YOU TRY TO gET IN PEOPLES HEAD FOR?
So I can help them out. In order to help a person you have to know how they think.

TO HELP WHO?
People who need help, especially young black males in the system. A lot of times these cats have mental disabilities and they are treated in prisons when they should be treated in medical/mental institutions. See, a lot of crime "theories" exist, and many of them are based on the way people think.

SO WHAT YOU IN SCHOOL FOR?
Criminal Justice.

I THOUgHT IT WAS SOME BUSINESS LAW OR SOMESHIT LIKE THAT?
Nope, but I could have spun everything into music law, but I'm not trying to be a lawyer.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
HERESY said:
2 hour $350 at Soundworks. I even had pizza and iced tea thrown in!!! Again, I have you beat. Oh yeah thats what? 10 - 20 times your normal pay? Not to mention that this is not a sidejob????? :dead:

So? Are you implying that this board should be dumbed down because it is a gangsta rap message board? I understand that stupidity is a daily requirement for your survival, but this section of the forum should not be dumbed down because of gangsta rap music. This is the Gathering of Minds forum, sap. This is how we reply to each other in this forum. If you don't like it exit stage left, and didn't you wave good bye anyway? You probably waved like a flaming fag.

Kick rocks, smoker.
lol. youre such a troll with the responses.
i didnt even mention my side job. thats weekend work, mother brain. I'm not gonna keep going back and forth about wages and have you make up fairytale positions in attempts to one-up me.

yeah, you got two full time jobs go to school and have time to sit on the siccness 8am-1pm. mm hmm. sure.

watch you explain yourself.

"what im implying" is i'm not worried about impressing message board homos, in any way shape or form, niether is anyone else here. (besides you, dirty shoez, and like 2 other people) whether this is the gathering of the minds or not, thinking and debating dosent take impeccable grammar and punctuation, although you'd love to think it does.

keep trying.

BTW: throwing insults around isnt too intellectual, now is it? looks like someones mad. keep tryin' for dem lol's, soldier...youll get em...

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
lol. youre such a troll with the responses.
You started all of this.

i didnt even mention my side job. thats weekend work, mother brain.
Sidejob, weekend work. It doesn't matter. You listed it.

yeah, you got two full time jobs go to school and have time to sit on the siccness 8am-1pm. mm hmm.
Actually, it is summer time, and I just finished my summer criminal justice courses last thursday. Next time speak on what you know. Also, it is not two full time gigs, but one full time gig where I can make my own hours (thus allowing me to type all damn day here), and jack up the prices for 5.1 editing. Again, speak on what you know.

"what im implying" is i'm not worried about impressing message board homos, in any way shape or form.
Yet, you are concerned about the way I am responding to people. Obviously you are concerned about impressing someone.

whether this is the gathering of the minds or not, thinking dosent take impeccable grammar and punctuation, although you'd love to think it does.
No, I would not like to think it does, but it is obvious that you lack the mental capacity to think critically and this is what you are failing to realize. Homie, you came out the blue with a response that was waaaaaay left field. If I had been responding to you or directing words at you from the gate you would have a point. However, I said nothing to you and you decided to open a can of worms. If you don't want people to question your intelligence and question your inability to be articulate stop causing trouble.

BTW: throwing insults around isnt too intellectual, now is it? looks like someones mad. keep tryin' for dem lol's, soldier...youll get em...
Again, you were the one who initiated the convo between the two of us. Now you are resorting to fallacies and attempting to make it seem as if I am insulting you. I am not insulting you. I am simply giving you my assessment based on my logical observation.

Now, I'm going to let you say your peace so we can get back to the thread, homie.

Do you have anything to say about these cotton fibers because on page two I said the movement could have been caused by static, something from my body, etc.