Questions Regardin Sicx Molestation...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
the article says the girls were his daughters, when sicx don\'t even have any daughters LOL...and who knows if the feds did him in. they coulda easily planted that shit on him. 69 counts? LOL. of course he\'s gotta plead guilty when they tell him that they\'re gunna give him the death penelaty if he tries to plead innocent and loses....regardless, we dont know what really happened, and i\'m not guna judge the situation, because i know how the government likes to do people in based on the content of their music (x-raided, mac dre, etc)...bottom line, he may have done it, but until we get some real proof and details, we\'ll never know for sure.......
wanna quote the same shit again 2 hrs later?

Jul 22, 2011
the countless pictures wernt enough evidence? u wanna see them? the goverment made all this shit to get an UNKNOWN rapper put in jail? ban this faggot again.actually trollllllllllllllllllllllll, trollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll on.

troll on...r u singin that in the tune of cedric ceballos - flow on? tight!...really, though, i have no idea how that double post happened. and i dont know if there were actually pictures of that shit or not, cuz i never seen \'em. sicx hasnt really spoken out about it since it happened, but i wouldnt be surprised if the feds and prosecution set up a whole bunch of bullshit because they heard he raps about raping little girls and shit...dont act like mac dre and x-raided were some huge superstars when 5-0 set them up.

May 9, 2002
the article says the girls were his daughters, when sicx don\'t even have any daughters LOL...and who knows if the feds did him in. they coulda easily planted that shit on him. 69 counts? LOL. of course he\'s gotta plead guilty when they tell him that they\'re gunna give him the death penelaty if he tries to plead innocent and loses....regardless, we dont know what really happened, and i\'m not guna judge the situation, because i know how the government likes to do people in based on the content of their music (x-raided, mac dre, etc)...bottom line, he may have done it, but until we get some real proof and details, we\'ll never know for sure.......
Actually, he does have daughters. And Lynch confirmed everything, so go choke on a dick.

Dec 8, 2010
i heard he filmed it. thats proof.

Jun 11, 2004
I wouldn't consider xraided in 1992 or Mac Dre in 1994 to be "huge superstars". X has got a lot of attention from law enforcement since he's been releasing material FROM prison, and gained a lot of fans and pissed a lot of people off by doing so, but I doubt police and lawyers got together in 2000 and were like "this sicx dude has two solo albums and is a rap superstar, let's fabricate a giant case against him and put him behind bars" lol.

Jul 22, 2011
I wouldn\'t consider xraided in 1992 or Mac Dre in 1994 to be \"huge superstars\". X has got a lot of attention from law enforcement since he\'s been releasing material FROM prison, and gained a lot of fans and pissed a lot of people off by doing so, but I doubt police and lawyers got together in 2000 and were like \"this sicx dude has two solo albums and is a rap superstar, let\'s fabricate a giant case against him and put him behind bars\" lol.

i dunno...they wanted to put mac dre behind bars because he made \"punk police\"...they wanted to put x-raided behind bars because he rapped about killin people....it wouldnt surprise me if they wanted to put someone rapping about raping little girls behind bars. if they wanted to get the sickest muthafucka in the game, sicx was the one to go after. not saying it happened, but it isn\'t out of the realm of possibilities.

Nov 13, 2008
from what i\'ve gathered, they were the daughters of the girl he was with
Even if that were true,would that even matter?

So what your some dumb ass kid who likes sicx's music,so you can't handle the fact one of your rap hero's is a sick fuck who deserves to die the worst of deaths,and then rot in hell.

Do you get upset when people tell you wrestling is fake,cause you think Hulk Hogan is the biggest bad ass in the world.Grow the fuck up.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
they wanted to put x-raided behind bars because he rapped about killin people....QUOTE]

WOW. You really love to talk about a lot of shit but have ZERO real info except what you think you might know.

X's lyrics were used against him AFTER he was accused of murdering someone...the song in question was used against him during his trial. They didn't hear the lyrics and then try to pin a murder on him. SMFH.

Jul 22, 2011

So what your some dumb ass kid who likes sicx\'s music,so you can\'t handle the fact one of your rap hero\'s is a sick fuck who deserves to die the worst of deaths,and then rot in hell.

Do you get upset when people tell you wrestling is fake,cause you think Hulk Hogan is the biggest bad ass in the world.Grow the fuck up.

to be quite honest, i can give a fuck less what sicx does in his free time...if anything, shit just makes his music more authentic and interesting. it\'s like a diary from the mind of a pyscho. not sayin i condone it, but i really could care less if he fucks underaged cooch or not.

Jul 22, 2011
they wanted to put x-raided behind bars because he rapped about killin people....QUOTE]

WOW. You really love to talk about a lot of shit but have ZERO real info except what you think you might know.

X\'s lyrics were used against him AFTER he was accused of murdering someone...the song in question was used against him during his trial. They didn\'t hear the lyrics and then try to pin a murder on him. SMFH.

LOL...if X-Raided wasn\'t a rap star, they most likely would not pin the murder on him. same with Mac Dre, if the nigga was not reppin Romper Room Gang in his tracks, police woulda never pinned them bank robberies on him. this is fact. now stfu and hop off, son.

Dec 17, 2004

So what your some dumb ass kid who likes sicx's music,so you can't handle the fact one of your rap hero's is a sick fuck who deserves to die the worst of deaths,and then rot in hell.

Lmfao my doode the wrestling shit was funny as Fuck

Dec 17, 2004
What don't you ask him these questions yourself? Here's his current address...

La Palma Correctional Center
5501 North La Palma Road
Eloy, Arizona 85153
(800) 624-2931
Damn doode is in my state but so everyone knows that prison is strictly for sex offenders so I highly doubt he's gettin butt fucked or watever else ppl r hoping cuz he's doin time with a bunch of PEDO'S already

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
^^But the faggot that started this thread likes pedos... I'm sure he would even help sicx takes pics of lil girls just so he could hear another sicx album.

"Tha Shit" deserves to be shot in the face a couple times

Nov 13, 2008
to be quite honest, i can give a fuck less what sicx does in his free time...if anything, shit just makes his music more authentic and interesting. it\'s like a diary from the mind of a pyscho. not sayin i condone it, but i really could care less if he fucks underaged cooch or not.
If you don't give a fuck what sicx does in his free time why the fuck would you start a thread askin for details bout the case,he did that shit in his free time.Seems to me if you didn't give a fuck bout what sicx did in his free time, you would just listen to the music and not ask about this shit.

You can like the music if you want,but to ask for details about this shit is fuckin sick.Some of the shit you've said in this thread is fucked up dude,your obviously trollin,but I seriously hope the feds are readin this shit and check you out.

Son the Siccness shit is music,its a hustle,it aint real life.Grow the fuck up,stop tryin to defend or make excuses for the worst scum of the earth cause you like his fuckin raps.

Now fuck off and die you fuckin pussy ass faggot pedo bitch.

Ban this fucker,I'm all for freedom of speech and shit but seriously dudes posts in the thread, please ban this sick pedo fuck.

Nov 13, 2008
Lmfao my doode the wrestling shit was funny as Fuck
LOL, thanks dude.

I know this dude's trollin,but shit makes me fuckin sick.

I was more of a Macho Man dude myself.You ever hear that rap song he did dissin Hogan,shits fuckin funny as hell,actually it aint all that bad either I think shit was called Be A Man