Questions for Tech

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2004
When will Tech come to Grand Rapids MI cause I missed the detroit show. Or even he can come to Muskegon's summer celebration next summer. And also will there be a Strang First lady?

Jan 8, 2004
www.sickfucksunited.com
AaronDontezGr8t said:
E-40 is on there for sure. I can tell you that much.
Word. At the instore in Detroit when Tech, Kutt, Krizz, Ground Zero, and all them rolled up they were playing Jellyscicle. It sounds pretty good. Starts off sounding like a nursery rhyme kinda like Ring Around The Rosey or somethin like that.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Ask tech why he constantly tours with Twisted and ICP. Every time i try to see him in concert I'm surrounded by a bunch of friggin punks.

Does he have any plans for going on a tour near PA with strictly hip-hop headliners? (I know its pointless to ask about tour info, but my dumbass missed all the concerts close to me for this tour). :confused:

Nov 14, 2003
Stealth said:
Ask tech why he constantly tours with Twisted and ICP. Every time i try to see him in concert I'm surrounded by a bunch of friggin punks.

Does he have any plans for going on a tour near PA with strictly hip-hop headliners? (I know its pointless to ask about tour info, but my dumbass missed all the concerts close to me for this tour). :confused:

he toured with ICP once, then did 1 seperate show with them, how is that doing it constantly?

Jul 14, 2004
You should ask Tech: If he plans on working with Grant Rice on everready? And if he's gonna do a FTI record also for everready?

Oh, ask Tech if he is a blood and if he worships the devil?

Jk!

Jan 12, 2003
i'm not gonna ask some of the questions on here, like the ones listing specific cities asking if he's gonna be here or there. But right now i have a list of 15 really good questions to ask him so far. Anymore this last minute cuz its like a couple hours away.

Jan 12, 2003
too late w/ that last one. Well, I guess it wouldnt matter anyways cuz I didnt expect them to decide getting on the buses and leaving 2 hours after the show ended. That was a first. Maybe I'll ask them if I go to a different show this year.