Questions for Tech

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2003
Im seeing him this coming Sunday and if I get time I'll ask him shit you guys have on your mind. So any real good questions you'd like me to ask then just say here and I'll try and gather a good list.

Nows the time to get the info you've been wanting so leave something.........

Sep 26, 2002
this shit's old as in talked about ages ago and every now and then on this board.. but
what's up with system of a down or slipknot? has he asked/met any of them and asked about them bein on everready

Aug 18, 2002
I know theres plenty talk as to who Tech is working with for Everready but any confirmations would be tight, let us know what to look forward to. I don't need any track titles or anything just who is ACTUALLY gonna be on it. (Nappy Roots, Lynch, Eminem, E-40, Yukmouth, DMX, System of a Down, etc.,etc.,etc.) And anything else he might share bout Everready, video/production?

Also Stang, any information on that Strange Compilation that we were discussing before. If its even gonna happen and what they have planned for it.

And I guess any other plans that Strange has as a whole. New artists, projects, etc.

Jun 22, 2004
Um I wanna know about the Videos ther gonna be doin for Eveready. But what i really want u to do. But ur not is print off my lyrics to "Fire" and show em to him. (Just a dream I had) And Print off JasonM's lyrics and tell him "Tech that is why u have haters."
-sam

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
not a question for tech, but strange in general.

Why aren't they promoting Kutt like mad? His album is fire, everyone i sent it to went out and bought it they loved it so much...

where is the video for nationality?

where is kutt radio play?

why are they sitting on their asses when they have a goldmine in the waits?

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
NINE1TREY said:
I know theres plenty talk as to who Tech is working with for Everready but any confirmations would be tight, let us know what to look forward to. I don't need any track titles or anything just who is ACTUALLY gonna be on it. (Nappy Roots, Lynch, Eminem, E-40, Yukmouth, DMX, System of a Down, etc.,etc.,etc.) And anything else he might share bout Everready, video/production?

Also Stang, any information on that Strange Compilation that we were discussing before. If its even gonna happen and what they have planned for it.

And I guess any other plans that Strange has as a whole. New artists, projects, etc.
E-40 is on there for sure. I can tell you that much.

Nov 13, 2003
tell him dont be scared of comeing down 2 houston i see he hits up dallas, austin
ask him if heard of chamillionaire, slim thug needs to hook up wit them and get south exposer
should try to get a song wit slim thug since he is wit star track have the neptunes produce it

Since he met Hulk Hogan, will there be an exhibition fight for the kids?? :p j/k lol

1) any ideas for the covertart of everready?

2) will it be another international tour also. if so which countries?

3) any artists gonna collab on your next album which we havent heard about yet?

4) is the old tech shit, still gonna be released like the Vintage Tech album u talked about?

Aug 20, 2002
when will he come to Europe/Germany?
only if he blewed up with EVERREADY or,maybe even on the "semi-underground-level",too??

he has more money than me.-......I just can spend my whole money on 1, maybe 2 visits....lol...and I...,yjeayea,...got a few other plans I could do with this chedda,but as I heard,A TECH N9NE CONCERT`S A MUST!!!!....

If this never ever won´t happen....HOW much does he charge for a Private-Concert overseas???LOL.....