QUESTIONS FOR ME..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TREJO

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2006
what part don't you hear clear homie?
i can here you talkin 2 me, got you in a couple calendars you were knockin with B or knockin a beat can you help me out with that plz? also why on the behind the scenes dvd why when you show east co co studios it says undicolsed location just wondering well shit goodlookin out wax and stay up sav

Sep 29, 2004
i can here you talkin 2 me, got you in a couple calendars you were knockin with B or knockin a beat can you help me out with that plz? also why on the behind the scenes dvd why when you show east co co studios it says undicolsed location just wondering well shit goodlookin out wax and stay up sav
i can hear you talkin to me/..forgotten in a couple calenders youre not gonna be/..

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Damn i just put a bunch of my old awax cd's on my iphone 65 g's,waxface mixtape,savage times,who got it shit i aint bumped in a minute shit is dope as fuck wax you need to do a few new tracks with that u fake,sole sihoulette, type flow that shit was raw as fuck

Aug 26, 2006
hell ya wax good lookin out doggie well im going 2be movin out 2 las vegas here on the 1st i got a job at the palms so get at me and maybe we can see whats good with it true stay up and good lookin out on the ??????'s

Nov 2, 2002
Damn i just put a bunch of my old awax cd's on my iphone 65 g's,waxface mixtape,savage times,who got it shit i aint bumped in a minute shit is dope as fuck wax you need to do a few new tracks with that u fake,sole sihoulette, type flow that shit was raw as fuck
sole sillouette............one of wax's best songs

May 4, 2005
wax whats good can u stay postin your lyricks starting with your (RIP) verce 4 wood damn its been 2 year (RIP) loved 1 wood
Blowin this blunt, thinkin damn its deep dude//
never got to tell you, i see demons in my sleep to

the other day i tried to dial your phone//
it didnt even ring once, i relized im alone

and you aint callin back talkin bout it, riden wit Tone//
sure miss the homie, huh, its fuckin wild hes gone

gotta carry on, keep on pushin these lines//
i got his albums right here, that mean that woodies alive

he could never die, immortalized, thru muzik and our memories//
know you drank that rum and coke, im still spillin hennessy for you

loyalty, meant somethin to wood//
and bein loyal aint sumthin always done in the hood