QUESTIONS FOR ME..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2006
CHI- NEW WAX TV IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO. OUT OF TIME WONT BE ON THE ALBUM BECAUSE I HAVE BETTER SONGS WIT JOSH. FAVS ARE ON MY NEW ALBUM,KRUSH,ON MY GRIND,DRO BY DA POUND. THE DEPICTION WAS AN EXTREME BUT VERY REAL CIRCUMSTANCE HERE IN CALI ONCE. SOME GAURDS CAN REALL BE BITCHES IN THERE
Right on Wax....thanks for answering the questions. I can't wait for your new album to drop. Any idea when it will drop yet? How many total songs will it have?

Besides your brand new stuff coming out, what are your favorite songs/best songs that you have in your catalog?

May 2, 2002
Cool thread, what ever happened to that Camero from inside 65 Gz in a jordan breifcase cd?

ALso are all of the songs recorded around that era/sessions released?

Sep 5, 2008
Cool thread, what ever happened to that Camero from inside 65 Gz in a jordan breifcase cd?

ALso are all of the songs recorded around that era/sessions released?
^ with that, I remember either on rapbay or on here when you were first starting out you was selling a cd-r of a bunch of your early songs, have those all been on releases?

Feb 23, 2003
WAX I REMEMBER YOU WERE GONNA MAKE AN ALBUM CALLED 130GZ IN A S-TYPE TRUNK.. DID YOU TOTALLY SCRAP THAT TITLE?? OR YOU MAKIN AN ALBUM CALLED MONSTER??

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Hey Wax, Theres been discussions on the East coco forum, and the BART forum, about some possibility of a Northern Expozure 8 CD, Have you been contacted by anyone regarding any future NE's or East CoCo projects, or have you heard anything about any unreleased Woodie material?

Jul 22, 2003
I remember reading a long time ago in murder dog or some bay area magazine that you said you did a whole mixtape over all Alchemist beats...whats that mixtape called?

im copping that shit off top

btw...your new shit dope

Mar 2, 2006
I remember reading a long time ago in murder dog or some bay area magazine that you said you did a whole mixtape over all Alchemist beats...whats that mixtape called?

im copping that shit off top

btw...your new shit dope
Im not sure but I had a song of Wax`s over the Alchemist beat `Hold You Down`.. TIIIIIIIIIIGHT!! Wax killed it tho..

ho-ho-ho-ho-hooold yu-yu-yooou dooooown.. like a blunt when a cop pass..!!

haha..!!

Wax.. keep yo shit goin doggy.. I neva heard of you til my kuzzo Bone put me on bout u.. do yo deed tho primo..

Jun 2, 2002
^im interested in that last question too

were the songs from those releases used on other albums, or were they lost in the mix? if so, will they ever see the light of day?

May 15, 2002
What happen to wax? he dissapeared along w/ his promotion team. Got his own forum and doesnt even show up and post anymore? Im ready for some new shit to drop already!

Sep 29, 2004
What happen to wax? he dissapeared along w/ his promotion team. Got his own forum and doesnt even show up and post anymore? Im ready for some new shit to drop already!
WHAT UP? I HAVE 2 ALBUMS OF SOLO SHIT READY, GROUP RECORDS WIT MAC FREEZE, BANDANA, UZI BOO, NON STOP, TOWER, 93901 JUST 2 NAME A FEW. I WILL START RELEASING SHIT SOON