Question on C-BO/Lynch Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
WHAT MUTHAFUCKERS DO YOU KNOW IN LEXINGTON. AIN'T NO GOT DAMN JEWS IN FUCKING KENTUCKY BITCH - EVERY FUCKING POST YOU ACT LIKE YOU'RE HANNUKA MAFIA WITH DANGEROUS MOBSTA JEWS ALL OVER THE FUCKIN PLACE. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MAKE YOUR SONGS ABOUT BASKETBALL MIDGETS AND CHILD SUPPORT CHECKS AND ALL THAT OTHER BACKPACK CONSCIOUS BULLSHIT YOU HOE.

Apr 25, 2002
ohhh, that child support check line got you upset huh?
pops never paid yours?
sorry folks...i didn't mean to hurt your feelings like that...

Asalama Fakem Ya Bacon eatin mothafucka!!!

lmao, this shit you tried to dish out to JT actin all righteous, man, do you like living a contradiction?
i'd give you much respect if you lived the way you told JT to act...

but
lol what about the posts as Shohei Baba where you were ready to end your life?
as Nostril King when you were making huge moves in the industry?
where the fuck you stay now? Philly? Camden(and yes i have folks in Camden, www.soundclick.com/moelemite his rap name is Starrs you can check his shit there, that's my fam for years, does that make you pissed too?)
Willy, are you jealous of me?
it's okay if you are man....

i mean the only people you talk shit to are people doing things with their lives, Killa Tay,C-Bo, Myself, Heresey, Poetic...so i can definately see that's what it is...

anyways
stay up and prosper...
do ya damn thang man...
one

oh yeah, i heard a rumor that you were a White Black Muslim? that true? nothing against that...just wondering if the rumor was true

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
THEM FAGGOT ASS NIGGAZ IN LEXINGTON WAZ JUST TRYNA EARN STRIPES...BUT WHAT BO POSE TO DO RUN OUT SIDE IN FRONT OF THA GUNZ????HAHA U DO IT FIRST GANGSTA.....!!ANYWAY THEY POPED A FEW TIMES THEN T H E Y RAN AWAY...ALSO WE GOIN BACK TO LEX AND LOUIVILLE THIS SUMMER ON PROMO TOUR....

AND PROBLY SUMTHIN U DONT KNO...IZ NIGGAZ DONE PULLED OUT GUNS ON BO AND BO STILL DONT BACK DOWN..CALLIN A NIGGA ALL KINDS OF BITCHES AND PUNKS,TELLIN THEY AINT FINNA POP NUTHIN......ME AND MY NIGGA DON BEEN IN SHOOTOUTS TOGETHER,WHERE THE NIGGA BEHIND US IN A CAR BUSTIN,AND BO STOP HIS CAR AND GET OUT ON FOOT RUNNIN BUSTIN BACK...MY NIGGA AINT NO BITCH,THATS ON MY MOMMA....

BUT...NIGGAZ CAN TRY TO TEST THA MOB IF THEY WANT TO....SEE HOW WE GET DOWN...QUOTE ME

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
151 said:

AND PROBLY SUMTHIN U DONT KNO...IZ NIGGAZ DONE PULLED OUT GUNS ON BO AND BO STILL DONT BACK DOWN..CALLIN A NIGGA ALL KINDS OF BITCHES AND PUNKS,TELLIN THEY AINT FINNA POP NUTHIN......ME AND MY NIGGA DON BEEN IN SHOOTOUTS TOGETHER,WHERE THE NIGGA BEHIND US IN A CAR BUSTIN,AND BO STOP HIS CAR AND GET OUT ON FOOT RUNNIN BUSTIN BACK...MY NIGGA AINT NO BITCH,THATS ON MY MOMMA....

BUT...NIGGAZ CAN TRY TO TEST THA MOB IF THEY WANT TO....SEE HOW WE GET DOWN...QUOTE ME
lol, So u sayin BO is brave? He would stand in front of a gun?
"What good is brave when ur a-- is laying six feet deep" DOC

Jun 25, 2002
Ya i dont call Bo a bitch if he cut out cuz man when u somewhere where u dont know man everybody could be lookin for u... like i was in hawaii and got into sum funk with locals and i was watchin my back the whole fuckin trip...

Ya that shit with lynch and bo is gone but it was bout Q-Ball gettin popped at the video shoot and lynch was pissed and said that coward shit... then Bo went on one life to live and tried to explain what happened.... but its over and done so shits coo
look out for Blocc Movement 2 if Bo stays outta jail for long enough

Jun 22, 2002
www.theregime.cjb.net
Mak Deniro said:
Chronic

Mopreme's last name wasn't Shakur it was Harding, he was only a half bro.
Shakur isn't Pac's original name. Shakur is a name several members of the Black Panther party adapted... just like Mutulu Shakur and Afeni Shakur. Mutulu and Pac ain't family and neither are Afeni or Mutulu.

Mopreme actual name is now Mopreme Shakur (his official name not just rap name)

And Mopreme is Pac's STEP brother ... he's Mutulu's son.