Question on C-BO/Lynch Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2003
I don't want to start shit or nothin but what ever happened to the Lynch/C-BO beef. I member Zagg used to say bo was a bitch and he was wacc and was always chillin over Lynch mom house an shit. she was startin hella shit then like a few months later Blocc movment came out.

i guess i'm nosey and all but it would be nice to know if it was just beef so that eachotha albums could sell or if it was real

Mar 13, 2003
LOL I REMEMBER THAT SHIT. ZAGG WAS ON THE SICCNESS AND SAID C-BO WAS A BITCH WHO HUNG OUT AT LYNCH'S HOUSE EVERY DAY AFTER SCHOOL ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO. LYNCH WASN'T SPEAKIN ON SHIT - IT WAS MORE OF A BEEF BETWEEN ZAGG AND C-BO.

Jun 22, 2002
www.theregime.cjb.net
Young Pooh Loc said:
he dissed lynch on celly cels album g-filez.i forgot what the song was called.
Ride.

Lynch dissed BO on "Real Loccs" from Season Of Da Siccness. The shout out track.
He says "Here's some mo love, take a hint nigga".

Mr. Doctor dissed BO in an interview as well but fuck Mr. Doc

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
IM GONNA SAY THIS.....LYNCH SAID SOME SHIT HE SHOULDNT HAVE SAID IN REGARS TO QBALL HIZ CUZZIN..BO CHECKED HIM,AND LYNCH DIDNT WANT NUTHIN....SO IT WAZ OVER..THEN THA NIGGA MISTER DOC HAD SUPPOSEDLY SNITCHED(i say supposedly cuz I didint see paperwork,but others say they have)LYNCH WAZ STILL FUCKIN WIT HIM ,SO THATS WHEN BO SAID THAT SHIT ON THAT CELLY CELL SONG,ABOUT LYNCH RIDIN WIT A SNITCH....BOTTOM LINE IZ..ITS ALL BEEN SQUASHED,AND GETTIN MONEY IZ MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANY THAT BULLSHIT...SO YALL DO THA MATH..

Jun 22, 2002
www.theregime.cjb.net
^^
Mr. Doc fucked Lynch over for sure tho. Dude's a known bitch.

"BO CHECKED HIM,AND LYNCH DIDNT WANT NUTHIN"

Shit that's understandable lol.

Beef ain't worth nothin tho. What's the use of beef? You made it out the shit u was in and it's time to get money and live your life without shit.
"You want beef? Best to leave it in the freeze" - Mopreme Shakur

Mar 13, 2003
Fuck that, Lynch is a killa. You ain't played video games wit him online?! Dudes a savage, BO Loc would have gone to smoke Lynch and Lynch would have jumped inside the computer and pulled BO inside the Matrix. It would have been over in 2 seconds.

Sep 28, 2002
U AINT FUNNY U CORNEY SO SHUT THE FUCC UP

^^^^shut the fucc up bitch yappin like a gurl in a skirt who gives a fucc if lynch playin video games he can do that u waitin on lynch 2 drop is product and do is thang he aint waitin on u tricc so u rember that and go buy the cds u lil pussy

Sneak

Sicc OG
May 11, 2002
My boy was in county and he was talkin to this one foo. The guy said bo was a bitch for shootin his gun in the air. What the story bout that?

Sep 28, 2002
fo real

Some shit not too many people know about, back in like 95-96,
C-BO got run outta of Lexington,KY after getting popped at sitting in a record store signing autographs. What happened was some crazy ass local cats were mad jealous cause their females was at this record store sweatin C-BO and basically, the dudes were just haten and didn't really take that shit too well, someone well-known coming to their town outshining them.So these cats drove up and shot up this record store with C-BO in it, but nobody got hurt and C-BO pretty much got the fuck outta there. This is no bullshit, straight factssomething only people from Lexington ever knew about, but the shit did go down like that. Rumor has it that C-BO had two nice Dessert Eagels on him, but after the smoke was clear he just packed up and got the fuck out.