Question Mars thread..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 22, 2010
i actually got a picture with his girlfriend recently. she appologized for bringing him to my house so i said LETS TAKE A PICTURE!!!

dont judge me, i was tweakin at the moment. see her arm tat? thats his "in memory of" tat. i should of whipped my cock out and slapped it. bitch is too nasty even for my low low low standards
bitch got some weird ass mush tits. blah. i'd probably still hit it though, but if i did it'd be reallllly pushing my standards to a new low :p

Dec 11, 2009
I know you recorded with adr of triple 6 have you did any other songs with the other triple 6 members.I seen S.O.S of Triple 6 is back I seen his Youtube video.been a fan of his since he said jacking off to the virgin mary ohh what a sight lol.Is he doing a cd and are you working on anything with him.....

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
I know you recorded with adr of triple 6 have you did any other songs with the other triple 6 members.I seen S.O.S of Triple 6 is back I seen his Youtube video.been a fan of his since he said jacking off to the virgin mary ohh what a sight lol.Is he doing a cd and are you working on anything with him.....
Mars and SOS are on two songs on the upcoming Known Associates 3 double album...SOS is a beast on the mic

Dec 11, 2009
thanks mr illmannered were can i buy it and is s.o.s comming out I would love to hear him again.I like no warning shots but would love him to do more triple 6 hardcore comming from a fan

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
someone broke into mars car and stole his video camera, which had the footage for the red beam video

thank fucking god. i am so embarassed of that video. especially being placed next to m-deuce (rip) while all he did was flash his fuckin chain around. God really answered my prayeres wehn that video never saw the lihgt of day. now if god can kindly find it in his good heart to magically destroy all the audio of mars recording me while wrecked on heroin oxys and klonopin. (later that day i got in two seperate car accidents on my way to big b the shotgun rapists house.