Question Mars thread..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Send me the files man, ill pay for it to get Mixed for Worldwide Wicked Shit Vol.2

If that's cool with all parties involved.

But im glad to know now that Suckafree was lying and doesnt own this song.
Maybe he is thinking about some other song we sent him. But he doesn't own the rights to anything we do. He just has our permission to use our verses on the compilation. Me and J RZ own 100% of our publishing.

Feb 23, 2003
SO BESIDES THE MAD INSANITY ALBUM WITH JRZ ARE YOU WORKIN ON SOME MORE SOLO MATERIAL?? I KNOW YOU REP HORRORCORE TO THE FULLEST BUT YOU GOTTA KEEP FEEDING THE STREETS ALSO WE HUNGRY...

Nov 17, 2005
Since the rights for the track with Twiztid (Final Destination) are owned by someone else and not legal to put on record...IT IS legal to release it as a free download. Not only would that be the biggest single EVER in horrorcore history, the bigger thing is that it would be a free download for all and a slap in the face to the cocksmoker who is holding SGDTD back. My opinion. Leaking happens in a mysterious way..... someone must be the chosen one. *hint hint*

May 26, 2007
do you get sick of people asking about the mad insanity album?

i know i do
People need to understand that we arent just throwing some CD of random songs just to fill space. We have a lot recorded, but, we don't have any idea what songs are going to be on the CD.

This album has been anticipated for a long time, and we wouldn't feel right just throwing random shit together just to put it out. We are going to make sure that the tracks we do choose to put on the album are all bangers.

This album WILL be worth it! Classic MIR shit.

Mar 16, 2005
when the fuck you rolling through Denver. Fuck ft collins, fuck greeley, fuck the springs, im talking Denver!

make it happen, I'll shoot some pics and shit for you! Even hook up some of my mad haunted house make up skills and what not if wanted even!!!