Question Mars thread..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
I've gotten all my stuff i ordered from 7se. To me M:I is the shit and I also can't wait for School House Glock to drop.

Now my question to Mars,

How much would it be, to get you on a track with this deceased Moneky :)cheeky:)? Check out my track "Got that Funk" on the Faygoluvers Mixtape for my newest song.

Thanks for the time for getting to most of the questions people ask.

-Outbreak Monkey-
I don't really discuss my prices in the open like that, but I can tell you right now is the best time to get one from me. Not only am I motivated, I'm at my best right now, and I lowered my prices until October 9th so both hooks and verses are affordable. I'd like to bang out as many collabs as possible before tour. So please get at me if your ready to do business on the PM tip, or shoot me your number and I'll get back to you ASAP with the breakdown.

Jun 11, 2007
At least u get something at all. 7SE doesn't send ANYTHING when u buy something lol. Besides, if you dont like new HG stuff, shut the fuck up and don't go there

Maybe you're just a bitch.
Nobody has been ripped off w/ the merch.
When did you order shit

Because the CD's don't go through lokey or drama or ANYBODY at 7se, they go through kunaki.

Jan 1, 2005
www.NumexEnt.com
Ok so I just saw this shit, I dont know whats been asked and not.

Anyway Mars, when are there gonna be more Mad Insane madman shirts up?
Can you send me a comic book?
How much money would it be for you to say "Juan has a giant burrito in his pants" in a song?

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
hey yo mars
if you do ever come back to the rave you oughta hit me up
do a track er sumtin i mean if ud be up for it
Get at me and lets talk biz for a collabo anyways. But I'm always going to be in Wisconsin, D&D Productions are straight up family.

when you gonna get some mir posters in the mir store?
I really wanna get together with everyone and make this happen, I would like to get some ADR Lavey posters and some Malice posters in there too.

Hey Mars, do you know what songs you are going to perform at hallowicked yet? any SHG?
Not too sure yet. I think I will be performing one song from School House Glock on the tour. Mix Rape will be another and of course Do It and Somethings Wrong.

Get at this man RIGHT NOW, for collabs. Givin me hellava good price. Appreciate it homie, and them files should be on their way tomorrow.

-Outbreak Monkey-
If mothafuckas get me cash before I leave for tour, I will give you straight up deals on verses and hooks. I need money for the road and to leave my girl and son for when I'm gone so I'm working with mothafuckas budgets. But I'm raising my prices when I get home.

Ok so I just saw this shit, I dont know whats been asked and not.

Anyway Mars, when are there gonna be more Mad Insane madman shirts up?
Can you send me a comic book?
How much money would it be for you to say "Juan has a giant burrito in his pants" in a song?
I'm going to be getting Gabe two t-shirt designs before I leave for tour. One is a School House Glock design, another is Madman Face shirts.