question bout the n9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
^^ if u aint bluffin...wass tha tracklist? i know Hellbound, Breathe Again, Planet Rock, Strange, Psycho Bitch & Trauma was supposedly on the cut

Jan 12, 2003
SilcCeFyn said:
^^ if u aint bluffin...wass tha tracklist? i know Hellbound, Breathe Again, Planet Rock, Strange, Psycho Bitch & Trauma was supposedly on the cut
he's full of shit. A couple years ago Don Juan sold some bunk Be Warned cd out of his trunk in KC. The shit isnt the real one that was gonna drop back in the day.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
betthatstang said:
he's full of shit. A couple years ago Don Juan sold some bunk Be Warned cd out of his trunk in KC. The shit isnt the real one that was gonna drop back in the day.
thought so mayn...i remember you mentioned it to me a while ago...so the OG copy or tracklist was never leaked

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
DaMummy said:
be warned, gold toof gangsta, virus, hellbound, earthquaker, big bad wolf, celcius, why tech n9ne, mr steep pockets, lyrical monagitrios, its alive(not the same as anghellic one) thugs get lonely too, a freestyle,freaks, mizery

if u paid for that..

u got ripped the fuck off..

Jan 28, 2005
whats that lyric in the "Kill Em Off" verse about.... fuck, I dont remember it right now. Somethin about flag, gat, and red and black.

Totally off topic though, did anyone else see Game on the cover of RIDES rocking some blue jeans and nike's with a light blue color on them?

dude screams blood all day in his songs but doesn't dress accordingly on the cover shoot for a magazine.

A friend of mine who grew up in Watts during the early-mid 90's was involved in all that shit and he was a blood. I asked him one day about why I never saw him in jeans and he said somethin like "cuz almost all of them are blue... I got one pair of black ones" and then told me that he only wears black, red or grey cuz thats the shit he used to rep growing up. From what he told me, nobody he ran with wore blue jeans at all. Maybe shits different now, guess it prolly doesnt matter as much or somethin.

but there is a seldom picture here and there with tech wearin blue. He has blue merch, but I take it that is just to keep up with sales. Regardless, HE IS A FUCKING PAID RAPPER NOW AND DOESN'T NEED TO BANG AT ALL FOR MONEY. But I suspect that what he tells us in T9X is about all the information we need for this topic. Go watch the video.