question bout the n9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
so i'm on leave back home and im getting swerved..so i put in some tech and this fool jumps up hatin on the guy sayin tech's a bitch and he ain't shit but a slob ass nigga, i guess he said some of his family got beef with the guy...i dont give a fuck if tech is a blood or crip or whatever the fuck..im not sure about the whole "gang" thing but is this for real. but anyway i tell the fool i don't listen to tech n9ne because i wear my hat a certain way, i listen cuz the mans a fuckn genius. take it how you want it.

Oct 2, 2005
my guess would be that he grew up bangin, but it seems to me that it would be pretty hard to be a true gangsta and be a widely know artist, without gettin thrown in prison or shot. agree or disagree?

Mar 15, 2005
In imma tell it goes"hataz dont you hide just show some love...look it nigga imma rep the b and neva eva let a c get the best of me"....Tech is a Og he dont really bang no more but he still reps that shit...i KNow Kutt is a blood for sure there...correct me if im wrong?

C-MOB

Sicc OG
Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
In one song...
off "calm before the storm" i think...

in one of his verses he said "THATS MY FREE LARRY HOOVER MANUEVER"

then when he was lookin thru the scrapbook on T9X he came to a part where he threw up GD...

so I figured Tech grew up Folks...

but he is always flamed up...

honestly i could give a fuck less though... the man is a genius

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
^ for real though...yeah i noticed that shit too on the t9x, i figured he draped in red because of the kc thing...i was just wondering cuz this fool brought it up...

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
correct me if im wrong but i remember along the lines of when tech was growing up, westcoast bloods slowly began entering the area, slangin' crack around his neighborhood. than tha whole 56-57 RDV thang wuz on lock. im guessin thas where tha B came into it

Aug 11, 2005
SilcCeFyn said:
correct me if im wrong but i remember along the lines of when tech was growing up, westcoast bloods slowly began entering the area, slangin' crack around his neighborhood. than tha whole 56-57 RDV thang wuz on lock. im guessin thas where tha B came into it
What the fuck are you saying moron your tottaly wrong why you even speak. j/k your prolly right about dat but honestly who cares?

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
50_Tech_Jeezy said:
What the fuck are you saying moron your tottaly wrong why you even speak. j/k your prolly right about dat but honestly who cares?
fuccing christ you're hilarious...the dude who started tha thread...knobjockey :)

Aug 11, 2005
SilcCeFyn said:
fuccing christ you're hilarious...the dude who started tha thread...knobjockey :)

ummm...... thank you very much. I know that person wasn't talking about you i was just replying in that way because everytime someones says something that could possibly be wrong someone always has to say something hatefull. Like your reply to mine it was simply a joke. TAKE IT EASY TOUGH GUY!! :dead:

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
50_Tech_Jeezy said:
ummm...... thank you very much. I know that person wasn't talking about you i was just replying in that way because everytime someones says something that could possibly be wrong someone always has to say something hatefull. Like your reply to mine it was simply a joke. TAKE IT EASY TOUGH GUY!! :dead:
thas exactly what i was getting at...i was being sarcastic u dicc lol

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
4everreign said:
to quote a song of his that never came out it goes. Get off me talkin about cuzz i anit never been blood but if you demons wanna bang thats what i does

just to let folks know..

this is off the Demons single

good shit homegirl..
thanks for making a comeback..