Question about San Francisco

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 10, 2002
Damn, i went all the way to Hunters Point to got hook up with 11/5 and get some nade, I had to pay the guy on the corner of 3rd and Oakdale $40 just to meet them, he said he was gonna go around the corner and get them and come back with some nade....man I waited there for 3 hours and he never came back....and I was wearing my 11/5 T-shirt and everything....

NEXT WEEK IM GONNA GO TO SEBATOPOL AND SEE IF I COULD MEET SMOOV-E, MAYBE HE'LL GIVE ME HIS AUTOGRAPH

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Yeah smoov-e doesnt have time for autographs, he is working over time at burger king to pay for all his features.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
sm00v-E said:
tight. lets go online and talk shit. real hard. man im really scared. fuck yall.
isnt' that a contradiction?? Complaining about talkin shit online and then saying "fuck y'all"?? I'm just curious

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
LMAO.....

Dats kinda like sayin.....
Hey Why dun we all go and visit tha middle east and see if we can meet some real terrorists and capture some buses blowing up on tape.....

lol, too many kids on here....

Jul 10, 2002
first of all, why would you want to imitate a nobody....if you gonna take someones name, take a name from somebnody important....I aint talkin shit, just having a good time with someone elses stupidity....Yeah we all need to go to Tora Bora and see if we see Bin Laden cruisin around in a Benz wit Saddam, maybe he'll show us how to make a dirty bomb and hijack planes and shit, hell we might even become real Al-Qaeda if we act hard enough

Anyways I aint trippin, I went to Carl Jr in Sebastopol and got my copy of Assufaggetto autographed by Smoov- E himself......I didnt know the E stood for Elmer though

Oh and to the Smoov-E who asked where Im from...im from the City of gangstas, where niggaz die daily, from the land of the drive-by, from the deep part of the black hole, from the killa capitol of the world.....the city that never sleeps....
im from the S-E-B-A-S-T-O-P-O-L......

lmao.....aiight enough on the smoov-e roasting.....ima let him ride his 8 inch My Little Pony off into the sunset, im done
wit this thread

LMAO