Question about San Francisco

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 10, 2002
I wanted to go to RBL's hood and roll around and also see 11/5's hood too, can someone tell me how to get the Hunters Point?
Do you think either RBL or 11/5 could hook me up wit some of that Nade stuff they talk about....oh yeah I wanna go meet T-Gunn so can you tell me where DoubleRocks is? i heard his tape and want to go see the "killzone"
Where is the 200 block of Lakeview, i wanna meet Cellski......im prolly gonna go visit these spots around 10 or 11pm on Friday so hook me up wit directions.....

LMAO @ smoov E

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Uaintknowin said:
I wanted to go to RBL's hood and roll around and also see 11/5's hood too, can someone tell me how to get the Hunters Point?
Do you think either RBL or 11/5 could hook me up wit some of that Nade stuff they talk about....oh yeah I wanna go meet T-Gunn so can you tell me where DoubleRocks is? i heard his tape and want to go see the "killzone"
Where is the 200 block of Lakeview, i wanna meet Cellski......im prolly gonna go visit these spots around 10 or 11pm on Friday so hook me up wit directions.....

LMAO @ smoov E

I WANNA GO TOO. MAYBE WE CAN MEET UP AND GO TOGETHER......

:devious:

Apr 26, 2002
We should have a siccness event where we spend the whole day driving around the bay collecting pictures and whoever gets the most hood pictures wins a shirt that says "I've been to the most bay area hoods"

Jul 10, 2002
HEY YA'LL ......LETS GO VISIT ICE-T DOWN IN LA, I HEARD HE STILL BE ON THE BLOCK SELLIN DOPE......maybe we could go to Sac and go watch Brotha lynch eat some babies on the Garden block, we might even meet C-bo

AND OH YEAH...SMOOV-E, dont be mad cause cats pulled ya card on ya stupidity....aint our fault you wanna be down and go to mac dres hood.....maybe become a crestsider...or maybe get a song wit him right...hahahaha
maybe you could cruise around on your 8 inch donkey through the crestside and hook up wit dubee and mac dre....since you already ridin they dick....
man you a sucka , fuck you you sebastopol biiiyyyyatch

S

sucka_free

Uaintknowin said:

LMAO @ smoov E
lol.ohhhhh shit.this some funny shit

Apr 26, 2002
While were at it lets all go to the calliope projects...maybe we'll see Master P, not to mention the "5th ward"...or the "marcy projects"..hell why not jordan downs, lets go to every ghetto in america, just to say we've been there.