Pursuit of perfection

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Ap u da nigg but relentless is better than this. I do appreciate the old school shit on here. That last track weak sauce mayne
RELENTLESS is a double album and you got twice as many songs to choose from!! And what makes the last song "Weak sauce"??? See, it's about catering to different crowds.... Expanding my talents to different genres .... In Vegas and in Miami THEY LOVE THAT SONG!! Thanks for listening tho!

Feb 14, 2004
mac reese and ap9 cd

on mac reese's production

that would give moment of truth a run for its money (killa tay and bo)

Feb 14, 2004
Fuck record sales???..... Damn I know you like gangsta shit but don't you want him to make some money and be successful in the industry??? I'm sure he does! We ain't rappin for free..... Well at least I'm not!
It looks like he is making money and I don't wish bad on nobody... if he don't make as much as you on his cd atleast he can say he had the hardest cd in 2013

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I rarely listen to rap any more and never heard of Mac Reese but how does AP9 not know who he is? I thought he was cool with Killa Tay. That's not a knock on AP9, just surprising.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
I rarely listen to rap any more and never heard of Mac Reese but how does AP9 not know who he is? I thought he was cool with Killa Tay. That's not a knock on AP9, just surprising.
KILLA Tay my brother... But just cause a rapper fucks wit somebody doesn't mean I gotta know him!! I just seen a video somebody posted with dude and Jacka but still..... That don't make me know him!!! It's. million rappers I don't know and they're probably associated wit ALOT of my boys!!!

Props: SINCE_DA_80S

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
It looks like he is making money and I don't wish bad on nobody... if he don't make as much as you on his cd atleast he can say he had the hardest cd in 2013
No, YOU CAN SAY HE HAD YHE HARDEST CD OF 2013..... That's your opinion and you have every right to say that cause that's what you like and how you feel!!! I love to see die hard fans supporting other artist!! Congrats!!! Matter a fact go buy 20 of his albums and give them to 20 bad ass bitches and tell them hoes to roll they window down and slap his shit loud as fuck!!!!