Pursuit of perfection

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
tight album

ap never disappoints

head shots is his only classic

and I own all his cds

cbos tightest

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2012
Ain't gonna lie AP, this album is good but everything about "Relentless" still has me wanting more of that. From the production, to the deep tracks I liked that album WAY more than this one. Always fucked w/ ur music & will continue too.... Hope you can get that "bitch killa" out this year....

& one last thing.... More RobLo production man! Rob a legend.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Ain't gonna lie AP, this album is good but everything about "Relentless" still has me wanting more of that. From the production, to the deep tracks I liked that album WAY more than this one. Always fucked w/ ur music & will continue too.... Hope you can get that "bitch killa" out this year....

& one last thing.... More RobLo production man! Rob a legend.
Thanks bro!!! Relentless was a double album and had more tracks to MOB to!! Imma just keep KNOCKIN out albums and try to better myself with my talent!!! BITCH KILLA WILL BE OUT BY THE END OF THE YEAR.... That's a promise! Thanks for the support !!

Apr 21, 2012
Thanks bro!!! Relentless was a double album and had more tracks to MOB to!! Imma just keep KNOCKIN out albums and try to better myself with my talent!!! BITCH KILLA WILL BE OUT BY THE END OF THE YEAR.... That's a promise! Thanks for the support !!
AP, I lost my big bro to a homicide in June of 2010 in Nevada. Hadn't gotten the chance to see him in over 6 months being over state lines & knowing what he was goin' thru before he passed shit had me FUCKED UP! No bullshit, no dickridin (cuz niggas might see I fuck w/ ur music), no siccness nonsense, after hearing the track you did for ur brotha Drew, knowing we lost our loved ones just about the same time shit had me in tears fam. No lie, it was over a year later when I heard ur track on Relentless & hit me like I had lost my bro yesterday. That track stay embedded in my mind man....

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
AP, I lost my big bro to a homicide in June of 2010 in Nevada. Hadn't gotten the chance to see him in over 6 months being over state lines & knowing what he was goin' thru before he passed shit had me FUCKED UP! No bullshit, no dickridin (cuz niggas might see I fuck w/ ur music), no siccness nonsense, after hearing the track you did for ur brotha Drew, knowing we lost our loved ones just about the same time shit had me in tears fam. No lie, it was over a year later when I heard ur track on Relentless & hit me like I had lost my bro yesterday. That track stay embedded in my mind man....

Thanks my nigg!!! Rip to your bro!! That means ALOT to me when my music touches somebody else........ That's what it supposed to do!! And I don't worry about the guys on siccness who don't like my music..... Hopefully that'll change one day!!! PURSUIT OF PERFECTION IN STORES WORLDWIDE 7-16-13 but it's in certain stores now!!