"PULLIN' DOWN YA HANES"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
kaoz206 said:
I think the beat alone demolished it, another fine masterpiece creation from D, very impressed with the different kind of beats you are comin with.
Thank you. I'm in the lab concocting some ALL NEW heat for 2K3 and beyond. And with all the cats I've been working with like Skunt, Dividenz, Sarkastik, 151, Crytical, YV, Mo-X, etc.....they've been providing a good vibe and working enviroment for me. They have influenced me to try new things and be more experimental......I like it. It's better than the same old redundant bullshit that some OTHER PEOPLE are still stuck on.

This song is only the beginning, for all the doubters i think you can finally recognize that slr is here to stay.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkaaaaaaaaaaay! :classic:

Apr 25, 2002
I'm feelin' what you're spillin' in those typings kaoz206. In all honesty there's no one fuckin' with D-sane on the production right now. SLR is stronger than ever as well. I can't wait for all the new shit to drop. I gotta give it up for D-sane's hustle and dedication to puttin' out quality products.....

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
itz nice to see the fans and supporters responding in such a way. I know many people wrote D-Sane off when he and most of his og roster split, same as folks did when we split with members of our og roster... but it goes to show that a solid label is the foundation for a solid artist not visa versa.

keep makin moves D-Sane.

Jan 26, 2003
YoungVicious said:
Nah, 4Dueces aint no hater. He's been a SLR supporter for a while and drops a lot of appreciated feedback. I just think it takes some folks a while to get used to Skunt's style cuz its so different than anything else out there. Thats also why I like it so much. Everytime Im about to hear any material from that man, I KNOW its gonna be original, creative ass shit.
thats the reelest shit i have herd on this bored homie...i met u at colas get to gether

Sep 12, 2002
lol, some more lines that cought my attention

"you the only cat with cubase but its still pre-production"

"d-sane never comes out like the amerikkan syko album"

"you need homotherapy" lol [i couldnt decipher the last half of that line, about the bill, but still classic]

"suckin soo much penis in fact, heres some knee pads"

and the one cranky originally quoted is a fuckin laughing roller
"Hey, yo Greedy Breezy or E-50 I heard your rhyme, that's softer than my dick after I nut 20 times" the comparison to E-40 is pure comedy, and "greedy breezy" oh god, im on the floor.

GREEDY BD

On the Rise
May 4, 2002
WWW.GETTINGREEDY.COM
Re: i wrote that in 20 min ..that aint shit

skuntdunanna said:
dont fuck withn street level(if so keep it on wax cuzz beef iz reel life)
i take the wax beef to the streets i take street beef to the wax. you just got bored and decided to say sumthin about me. say that then. i say what i gotta say in person lil homie. infact , just like ive told others , when where?