"PULLIN' DOWN YA HANES"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
I'm seriously listening to this song as I type this shit and laughing my ass off. SKUNT YOU ARE A FUCKIN FOOL! SHIT IS CLASSIC. "D-Sane dont need toilet paper, he got the I.K. album"
hahahahahahaha

"WHEN YOU HATE ON D-SANE ITS LIKE PULLIN DOWN YA HANES"

STREET LEVEL in 2k3? I think so!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Ahhh.....SKUNT had me rollin' from that shit....Tight beat too...

""he shouldn't treat you that way"/who's side are you on anyway?" LMAO.......that's cold....

Apr 25, 2002
aaaw shit, this diss is so fuckin sicc....damn Skunt you spit on em' for days, for real tho...i aint heard a diss this tight...the beat is off the hook, spits are off the hook they never stop comin, only thing is i wish D would have laid a piece, but the beat makes up for that' real dope yall, real fuckin dope, i cant wait to hear more

"why you wearin a vest, knowin a real n---- aim for the head"

"about hoggin and doggin, man you talked so much shit, next thing you know, look at you, you right back blowin their dick...you know you opened up a can of fuck up, and by the way Mac Dre asked me to tell you to get the weight up off his nuts, you's a groopy, your name aint syko its susie, aint nothin real about you partna you just like a movie"

"go ahead diss D-sane for record sales, if you think it helps"

"by the way thanks for the beats, ill never forget it, but just like a bad social security number, you wont get any credit"

haha, this shit is CLASSSSIC

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
i've listened to this like 3 times now, and i'm still discovering all of skunts punches, shits crazy tight... damn skunt, you got the hip hop quotables on lock for like the next year. and you know when we party skunts ridin' with us.