Pujols: bitch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Well obviously baseball aint for u, cause they do it!! Aint that why u made this post in the first place?? Hahaha!! Some will continue to watch their homeruns, and act a fool when they strikeout a guy, u have to deal with it, or baseball aint for u!! And to nitro u are right celebrating is coo. I luved it when Emmitt rushed to the star to clown frisco, and when Teague celebrated by poppin Owens!! Hahaha!! GOT EM!!!

May 2, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Well obviously baseball aint for u, cause they do it!! Aint that why u made this post in the first place?? Hahaha!! Some will continue to watch their homeruns, and act a fool when they strikeout a guy, u have to deal with it, or baseball aint for u!! And to nitro u are right celebrating is coo. I luved it when Emmitt rushed to the star to clown frisco, and when Teague celebrated by poppin Owens!! Hahaha!! GOT EM!!!
lol ok buddy

keep tellin yourself you know the game of baseball. maybe you'll believe it.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yea ok!! U dont know shit mane!! All u do is yap about how the Suns were gonna beat the Spurs!! Then get mad at us fro sayin that the Spurs were gonna win like it wasnt tru!! Then yap about the Diamondbacks, then when football starts u will probably yap about the wack ass Cardinals!! Hahaha!!! Please mane!! GOT EM!!!

Aug 26, 2002
who is the weenie that started this thread???????????

STL Cardianls HO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pul-Hoes all day babbbbyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That pussy as pitcher hit him a with curveball................sissy
Puljos was walking to first base and was interprupted by the big mouth catcher walking in front him while he was walking to first base..................the catcher got what he deserved......
Dude is doing shit nobody has done EVER in THE GAME......................
Name one player that don;t flaunt........................
He the real DEAL, DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!
And don;t say I don;t respect the game because I played baseball competitively since I was six, and I played all the way to my 2 nd year in college...........................

May 2, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Yea ok!! U dont know shit mane!! All u do is yap about how the Suns were gonna beat the Spurs!! Then get mad at us fro sayin that the Spurs were gonna win like it wasnt tru!! Then yap about the Diamondbacks, then when football starts u will probably yap about the wack ass Cardinals!! Hahaha!!! Please mane!! GOT EM!!!
yea I support my home teams. who the fuck doesnt? you do. nitro does. wicked does. everyone supports their team, dumb ass.

you got a thing or two to learn about the world of sports.

theres more to it than just shit talking...which Im afraid you are not aware of.

May 2, 2002
jesse james said:
who is the weenie that started this thread???????????

STL Cardianls HO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pul-Hoes all day babbbbyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That pussy as pitcher hit him a with curveball................sissy
Puljos was walking to first base and was interprupted by the big mouth catcher walking in front him while he was walking to first base..................the catcher got what he deserved......
Name one player that don;t flaunt........................
He the real DEAL, DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!
And don;t say I don;t respect the game because I played baseball competitively since I was six, and I played all the way to my 2 nd year in college...........................
mo·ron ( P ) (môrn, mr-)
n.
A stupid person; a dolt.

Jul 3, 2002
Seriously, what does Jesse James know about baseball? This coming from the man who said this before the series last year between Cards vs Giants.

jesse james said:
Yall don't understand what kind of country beatdown u are gonna receive

STL CARDINALS

haha

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
First off I dont support my home teams so get that right!!! I support my fav teams!! I mean its coo to rep your squad, but be realistic at times mane!! As much as me & nitro debates on here, he will be the first to tell u, that I dont make more out of my teams then should be like alot of folks on here including u!! And again about sports u can think u no more than me, but u are dead wrong mane!! Try again!! GOT EM!!!

May 8, 2002
jesse james said:
nobody is doubting that. the things that is getting peeple upset is the way he acted.

all i am saying is he better straighten up before he finds himself in the same situation the last REALLY GREAT PLAYER is now in.

and that really talented player who had the chance to be legendaty was Jose Canseco. but he blew it mostly due to his attitude and his conduct.

Aug 26, 2002
so i said Cards were gonna beat the Giants last playoffs so what????????????????? how many world series do the Giants have and tell me how many the Cards have????????????? and make that while the Giants been in SF???????????????

SF is full of faggots............