Pujols: bitch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Anyone wanna see Albert Pujols get a career ending injury?

he's a little cocky bitch. Ive been watching this joker play for two years now and I hate him a little more each season. yeah, he can hit, but he doesnt respect the game. He hits a homerun and stands there watching it leave the park. Thats bitchmade. Just drop the bat and run around the fucking bases. you dont gotta stand there like a giant bohemith and watch the ball just to add insult to injury to the other team. thats just way disrespectful.

and then he punches the padres catcher today. thats means for disqualification of the allstars right there. I hope his bitch ass gets his ass whooped one of these days.

May 10, 2002
Psycho Logic said:
Anyone wanna see Albert Pujols get a career ending injury?

he's a little cocky bitch. Ive been watching this joker play for two years now and I hate him a little more each season. yeah, he can hit, but he doesnt respect the game. He hits a homerun and stands there watching it leave the park. Thats bitchmade. Just drop the bat and run around the fucking bases. you dont gotta stand there like a giant bohemith and watch the ball just to add insult to injury to the other team. thats just way disrespectful.

Ima very competetive person...and i would do the same thing if i crushed the opposing pitcher...and if that pitcher cant handle that...then he dont belong in professional sports.Its all about competeting and bragging...otherwise...whats the point?Bragging rights babay...has nothin to do with respecting the game...

May 2, 2002
Re: Re: Pujols: bitch

Purebred Hogg said:

Ima very competetive person...and i would do the same thing if i crushed the opposing pitcher...and if that pitcher cant handle that...then he dont belong in professional sports.Its all about competeting and bragging...otherwise...whats the point?Bragging rights babay...has nothin to do with respecting the game...
you obviously know nothing about baseball.

May 9, 2002
I don't really care if someone walks off slow after they hit a homer...if you know its gone then do it...i would do it to haha if i knew i could hit homers like Pujols I would do it on purpose just to piss people off

May 2, 2002
skitz said:
I don't really care if someone walks off slow after they hit a homer...if you know its gone then do it...i would do it to haha if i knew i could hit homers like Pujols I would do it on purpose just to piss people off
exactly...

no respect

May 10, 2002
Re: Re: Re: Pujols: bitch

Psycho Logic said:

you obviously know nothing about baseball.
Uhhh...yeah...anyways...

I know sports...its COMPETITION...and im all bout that...if you clown an opposing pitcher...shake some other cats drawls on the court...do a side step and brake a muthafuckas ankles on the field...then you have the right to say your piece...thats bein the best you can be and better than your counterpart...as long as you can take a shit talkin when the favor is returned...then no harm no foul...

you obviously dont play sports.....:rolleyes:

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Baseball has unwritten rules dogg.Getting hit by a 95mph fastball is the judge and jury of baseball.You don't trash talk with Randy Johnson on the bump,cuz he will ear hole that ass with a high hard one.Players today get away with to much bullshit for a game that is different than it was just 10 or 15 years ago.If you were to admire a bomb like Brett Boone by flipping your bat,or watching it like Bonds,a guy like Bob Gibson or Don Drysdale would of put you down.These pro athletes now are all glamour.Even in my men's league I used to play in,I would grease guys who wore there hats crooked,or talked shit,I even greased a dude cuz he was on his cell phone in the dugout.Baseball has a respect,it ain't no fuckin And 1' WWF shit.

May 9, 2002
^^yea...now that i think about it, tha glamour and shit. To much would be annoyin and disrespectful...but if its a team you hate and a pitcher you hate...go for it haha

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yall silly mane!! I like trash talkin and shit like that!! It makes the game more exciting!!! If u dont like it, then dont watch it!! It will continue to happen with certain players, so get over it!! I bet if it was a player u like or from your fav team, u wouldnt have a prob with it!! Double standards mane!! GOT EM!!

May 9, 2002
Oh yea...I saw him punch that catcher haha that fuccer deserved it tho. He waz talkin shit to pujols when that game ended tha night before or somethin...haha scott rolan waz all "SHUT THA FUCC UP" haha I love when teams have beef...shits great.

May 10, 2002
First off, its the catcher that is a bitch here.......After Puljols got hit, he didnt really give a fuck and was tryin to walk to first when the bitch ass catcher started to get in his face and talk shit, so Puljols stole on his ass......Simple as that......

And it aint just the hitters that be showin people up.......How bout the pitchers that be yellin and celebrating after they strike someone out? Does a hitter throw his bat at the pitcher after he gets struck out?

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
he hit a walkoff HR...it was the game winner...fuck yeah he gets to stand there and watch it...unlike players like bonds who pose their beheemoth bulk asses after every homerun and trot like they were the kings of the fucking baseball world...there are a ton of players who stand and watch every homerun they hit lke it was their last...pujols aint one of them...as for the "punch" he threw...it was more of an "excuse me swat".lol.

bammer gets much love...spitting nothing but the skinny on things.

May 8, 2002
Re: Re: Pujols: bitch

Purebred Hogg said:
Ima very competetive person...and i would do the same thing if i crushed the opposing pitcher...and if that pitcher cant handle that...then he dont belong in professional sports.
and that is why they drilled him the next day. too bad the sorry pitcher didnt have the balls to drill him with a fastball, pedro martinez style.

personally i feel the game should be respected, and players need to play hard and not show-off.

May 8, 2002
Re: Re: Re: Re: Pujols: bitch

Purebred Hogg said:
I know sports...its COMPETITION...and im all bout that...if you clown an opposing pitcher...shake some other cats drawls on the court...do a side step and brake a muthafuckas ankles on the field...then you have the right to say your piece...
basketball is a totally different culture and/or sport than baseball. what goes in basketball (trash talking) doesnt fly in baseball.

May 8, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Yall silly mane!! I like trash talkin and shit like that!! It makes the game more exciting!!! If u dont like it, then dont watch it!!
trash talking has no busines on the field in any baseball game.
if some1 likes trash talking so much maybe they should stop watching baseball and go watch some basketball.

KINGCZAR said:
I bet if it was a player u like or from your fav team, u wouldnt have a prob with it!! Double standards mane!! GOT EM!!
i couldnt stand it when Carlos Perez from my Dodgers would do a little dance on the mound after every strikeout. it would piss the hell out of me, at times so much that i just wished the next guy up to bat would line a shot off his fuckin knee cap or maybe the other team would drill his ass when he was up to bat.

Mar 18, 2003
Mcleanhatch said:
ya, but that is fine in sports like basketball and football, but baseball has a totally different culture, and code of conduct.
I agree. I will also agree with Czar when he said it makes the sport more exciting. I love watching Terrell Owens do something crazy every time he dances into the end-zone or runs to midfeild and mocks 40,000 pissed off cowboys. Basketball is the same, but as far a baseball... it's more of a "professional" sport, with no regards to level of play. There is more spirit and love involved and more importantly, the majority of the league has mutual repsect for one another. Im not saying it should never happen in baseball; If a player pitches a no-hitter, gets 20 strikeouts, hits 4 homeruns in a game or something to that extent, I would love for him to enjoy it as much as he can and do a fucking flip into homeplate. As far as just hitting a homerun, just trot the bases asshole.