PUERTO RICAN FOOD,,,,,,

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2006
sol food in san rafael got some dope ass steak sanwhiches... thas all u gota do mayn is ask for a steak sandwich from sol food.. its the bizzness.. and this is coming from a guy who hates puerto ricans.... matter a fact i dont really fuck with nothin else besides the steak sandwich.....yeE!!

also these muthafukas open damn near 24-7!
Yup...they bisteq sandwich be on hit too. If you work or live in the Marin area they'll deliver your food straight to your doorstep.

On Fri and Sat they open til 2 a.m. Perfect place to grab a bite after the bar.

Nov 1, 2005
just make some arroz con gandules @ home

my rican homie did make some bomb ass beans though..with bacon and all kinds of different shit..i never looked at plain ass mexican pinto beans the same way.

habichuelas..Ingredients

1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans (or your preference)
* 4 ounces tomato sauce
* 1 tablespoon sofrito sauce (see my recipe for it, or buy Goya store bought)
* 1 teaspoon olive oil

* 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope sazon goya, powder
* 1 cup water
* diced ham (optional)
* 6-10 pitted green olives (optional)

Nov 7, 2002
I've been to sol food three times there chuletas fritas was on hit just happened on the place around march when my pops bought a truck from toyota of marin right down the street. We asked if there was any good places to eat around there cuz we didn't know the area and they told us to go there. It was worth it and if your answer is make the arroz con gandules at home or just fry some plantains then nobody here so ever hit up a taco spot just make it at home. Nobody's saying you need to jump on a plane to come and eat there but the food is good and prices are cheap so why not hit it up if your in the area or just wanting something different then a burrito or taco?