PUERTO RICAN FOOD,,,,,,

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2006
RIGHT NOW WORKING ALOT OF HOURS ALL OVER THA BAY,IS THERE ANY GOOD PUERTO RICAN SPOTS TO EAT AT CANT FIND NONE..................

Feb 9, 2003
You live in San Jo and are honestly asking if there are any on the West Coast? Those fags are all over the city. Frisco's got faggots; San Jose has Puto Ricans. They even hold their own Coming Out day. They call it Festival Del Dia De San Juan.

Feb 22, 2006
there is one spot in frisco

i ain't been there yet or Sol in San Rafael (the menu doesn't look that good)

I've been craving some alcapurrias for hella long, the SF restaurant is supposed to have them....i was thinking of fuckin wit it this weekend as a matter of fact.....

but ya, yelp that shit..

only two restaurants near Oak/SF....

Feb 22, 2006
i am glad that i am Mexican and Puerto Rican and my wifey is Salvadorian

I get to eat all the best foods... but it is funny (and she clowns me all the time) becuase my most favorite food are Super Burritos (not authentic Mexican food)....

go figure

Apr 25, 2002
I supply Sol Food with the goods. They shit on any mexican restaurants trust that!!!!

They got 2 spots just down the street from each other in San Raphael....

Feb 13, 2006
wat did u order?

i'm gonna go tonight
I always get the 2 piece chicken meal. You can't go wrong with pretty much anything on the menu but the chicken be on hit. Shred it up and dump they're hot sauce on it and it's curtains.

I just came back from lunch. Tried to go to Sol Food and the lines were down the block on both locations. Always a good indication that you got a good product.

Apr 5, 2004
sol food in san rafael got some dope ass steak sanwhiches... thas all u gota do mayn is ask for a steak sandwich from sol food.. its the bizzness.. and this is coming from a guy who hates puerto ricans.... matter a fact i dont really fuck with nothin else besides the steak sandwich.....yeE!!

also these muthafukas open damn near 24-7!