PSYCHO GANGSTA, B.O.M., COLD WORLD HUSTLERS, 11/5, 2-ILLEVEN, MC TWIST, KIDD-X

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2006
I've held on to that CWH - Iceland before Calstate007 repressed and flooded them on Ebay playa..that CWH - Iceland was bought at a used hiphop/rap section at StreetLight Records here in my town I would say in 2000-01ish. As far as it being OG playa, the only way is to open the seal. However, I don't want to do that to preserve the sealed CD factor.

As far as the 11/5, ask any other true bay area rap collectors about the authenticity of that 11/5. That Fiendin 4 Tha Funk has been re-released 4x. The OG is the one with the black CD, the 2nd OG was pressed on a white CD, the re-release was pressed on a silver CD, and the latest re-release is pressed on a red CD. The 1st 3 releases had the 2 dogs on the back and says 1995 DogDay Records.

The B.O.M. - Reala Ride reissue I've held on for almost 2 years now. The OG goes for $199.99 right now listed by one of our fellow siccness members DJRemarkable. I figured the reissue would be valued at least half of that. Just like the Pyscho - Ballin 4 Life and etc...

all my auctions are priced to where I've seen them being sold within the past 6 months. they all have best offers because i know the value of these CDs have depreciated tremendously due to the economy.

hope that answered your question pimp
thanks man.. uh i just bought cd off u but im planning on buying more and would like em all shipped together got that udi.. also want that pizzo n cwh lemme knowww thanks.

dam nvm i see that the cwh is gone ill take the 11/5 then.

May 1, 2002
thanks man.. uh i just bought cd off u but im planning on buying more and would like em all shipped together got that udi.. also want that pizzo n cwh lemme knowww thanks.

dam nvm i see that the cwh is gone ill take the 11/5 then.
E***, I would've hooked up playa if you told me you were a member of the siccness lol. I hook it up on shipping for my siccness brothas. Ask the other folks that bought stuff from me in the past..Its either that or I include some extra bonus stuff in their packages...Your next purchase as far as shipping goes is on me pimp. Just pay for the CD and I'll cover shipping for you. Keep your eyes peeled because I'm going to list more titles soon...:cheeky:

Sep 29, 2003
major props marv, that is truly my one of my two grails (the other being the CWR release).....just been waitin to find a legit one......gonna paypal u tomorrow when I get on my laptop.....

May 1, 2002
Some titles I might list if I have time will be Mac and AK - Westbound (For Riders Only) EP, Deco-D - Soul Taker OG, S.T.N. - Game Stress, Neva Legal - Potnaz N Crime, and some San Jose rap titles....

Mar 5, 2006
E***, I would've hooked up playa if you told me you were a member of the siccness lol. I hook it up on shipping for my siccness brothas. Ask the other folks that bought stuff from me in the past..Its either that or I include some extra bonus stuff in their packages...Your next purchase as far as shipping goes is on me pimp. Just pay for the CD and I'll cover shipping for you. Keep your eyes peeled because I'm going to list more titles soon...:cheeky:
for sure man u keep putting up them classic ass cds and ill keep coping btw i wanted that Pizzo heaterman but im maxed out atm shitty for me would u keep it aside? yea i was gonna send u a pm b4 i bought all that but i was late for work n shit and new to ebay stuff but there willl be more orders to come ill let u know in advance this time thansk playa