PSYCHO GANGSTA, B.O.M., COLD WORLD HUSTLERS, 11/5, 2-ILLEVEN, MC TWIST, KIDD-X

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2006
how can u tell if "cold world hustlers - ice land" and the 11/5 - fiendin 4 tha funk is OG or not..

also why does that B.O.M - reala ride re-release go for so much?

May 1, 2002
how can u tell if "cold world hustlers - ice land" and the 11/5 - fiendin 4 tha funk is OG or not..

also why does that B.O.M - reala ride re-release go for so much?
I've held on to that CWH - Iceland before Calstate007 repressed and flooded them on Ebay playa..that CWH - Iceland was bought at a used hiphop/rap section at StreetLight Records here in my town I would say in 2000-01ish. As far as it being OG playa, the only way is to open the seal. However, I don't want to do that to preserve the sealed CD factor.

As far as the 11/5, ask any other true bay area rap collectors about the authenticity of that 11/5. That Fiendin 4 Tha Funk has been re-released 4x. The OG is the one with the black CD, the 2nd OG was pressed on a white CD, the re-release was pressed on a silver CD, and the latest re-release is pressed on a red CD. The 1st 3 releases had the 2 dogs on the back and says 1995 DogDay Records.

The B.O.M. - Reala Ride reissue I've held on for almost 2 years now. The OG goes for $199.99 right now listed by one of our fellow siccness members DJRemarkable. I figured the reissue would be valued at least half of that. Just like the Pyscho - Ballin 4 Life and etc...

all my auctions are priced to where I've seen them being sold within the past 6 months. they all have best offers because i know the value of these CDs have depreciated tremendously due to the economy.

hope that answered your question pimp

May 1, 2002
there's a couple of 11/5 Fiendin 4 Tha Funk CDs up right now playa..If you want to know if they have the OG or not, email them and ask them to tell you what color is the actual CD.

May 1, 2002
if your within the US than shipping is FREE for the 1st item. after that you just have to pay $1.50 for each additional CD. as far as international shipping goes, all that info is on each of my listings...

btw, the $1.50 for each additional CD rule still applies for international buyers as well...

Sep 29, 2003
good look on that Young Ed, love to have that one in the collection but the timing aint right.....Shot you an offer on a different CD though....It's kinda low but I cant afford much more than that due to my god damn mortgage rofl

May 1, 2002
good look on that Young Ed, love to have that one in the collection but the timing aint right.....Shot you an offer on a different CD though....It's kinda low but I cant afford much more than that due to my god damn mortgage rofl
you won the CD you wanted folks..checkout my other auctions so that you can save on shipping..I'll be listing more stuff later on tonight and the next couple of days...

*making the descriptions for each auction is time consuming :eyecross: