Prop 8

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

yay or nay

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 6, 2004
Being that most people on this board are in the state of California, I wanted to see how people are voting on this one. Apparently its supposed to be real close. For the dont knows its the gay marriage proposition. Voting yes means you are against gay marriage

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i mean this with as most respect as possible because i aint tryna diss someone i dont know, but delete the thread, we already been through this shit man for like 13 pages...that is enough on the gay rights shit for one month...forreal

and siince its the 29th,next month too.

Nov 6, 2004
i mean this with as most respect as possible because i aint tryna diss someone i dont know, but delete the thread, we already been through this shit man for like 13 pages...that is enough on the gay rights shit for one month...forreal

and siince its the 29th,next month too.
that other thread is about 12 propositions and this is different because its a poll. as you can tell by my vote I'm not with the gay shit ..

Apr 5, 2005
I'm voting NO on Prop 8. It's a bunch of bullshit. Its discrimination. I do not tolerate that shit at all. Whoever is voting in favor of prop 8 is a bigot. Let the gay people have the same rights! We're always talking about equal rights, so lets do whats right.

Apr 8, 2005
this will lead to bigger shit, 20 years ago this would never even be considered, now it is, and your called a bigot for thinking that two ass fuckers (which is an abnormal act) should not be able to get married. whats next... people falling in love with animals and getting equal rights? this is just opening up for more abnormal shit to come

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
this will lead to bigger shit, 20 years ago this would never even be considered, now it is, and your called a bigot for thinking that two ass fuckers (which is an abnormal act) should not be able to get married. whats next... people falling in love with animals and getting equal rights? this is just opening up for more abnormal shit to come
you CANNOT compare another human being to an animal. That is one of the stupidest arguments on the YES side. And its very insulting to gay people. If u dont believe in homosexuality is fine, but to compare them with animals is just wrong.

TM1

Sicc OG
Jun 15, 2006
I'm voting no.
I don't give a shit if they get married I'm not attending their wedding. They're gonna be together anyway.

Apr 8, 2005
you CANNOT compare another human being to an animal. That is one of the stupidest arguments on the YES side. And its very insulting to gay people. If u dont believe in homosexuality is fine, but to compare them with animals is just wrong.
also i never compared a gay person to an animal, im just saying, there is more weird shit to come if this gets the nod, the first example i thought of was animals

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
also i never compared a gay person to an animal, im just saying, there is more weird shit to come if this gets the nod, the first example i thought of was animals
nah i can dig it, but you gotta realize how that can come off to people. It just doesnt sound right, thats like saying "if we let blacks vote, whats next? Horses!?"

Apr 8, 2005
I'm voting no.
I don't give a shit if they get married I'm not attending their wedding. They're gonna be together anyway.
well it will make it more socially acceptable, and sooner or later your kids are gonna be taught in school about gay marriage as well. its gonna seem like a normal thing so more people will get into it, more gay movies etc... im good on all that.

TM1

Sicc OG
Jun 15, 2006
Less than a hundred years ago letting women vote was considered some "weird shit"

Apr 8, 2005
nah i can dig it, but you gotta realize how that can come off to people. It just doesnt sound right, thats like saying "if we let blacks vote, whats next? Horses!?"
i see what your saying, but sex and marriage is more of a sacred thing than voting, anyone within the human species can vote without it seeming abnormal. sex is to reproduce, having a mother and father for the kid is so that he/she gets a male and female role model to make the child balanced. sex between two of the same sex accomplishes nothing. no kid. then these couples are gonna adopt and the child will most likely turn homosexual etc...

TM1

Sicc OG
Jun 15, 2006
well it will make it more socially acceptable, and sooner or later your kids are gonna be taught in school about gay marriage as well. its gonna seem like a normal thing so more people will get into it, more gay movies etc... im good on all that.
You act like it's a choice, or something you can just "get into". No one can choose who they're attracted to. As for being socially acceptable, why should it be socially unacceptable to be gay? that's discrimination and it's not a choice so it shopuldn't be unacceptable.

Jan 14, 2006
then that means government is getting involved with church forcing them to marry these people that goes completely against what they sacrifice their life for?